5 : We Met Before

Beam wakes up to three pairs of eyes staring at him intensely making him yelp in horror because of the close proximity between all of them to his face.

"Guysss!!! You scared me! Why are you so close?!!" Beam exclaimed massaging his chest from the shocks he had experienced just now.

"Well you sacred us! You fainted suddenly in the restaurant. Why didn't you tell me you have a fever? We could have postponed." Phana retorts scolding his brother for hiding his sickness from him.

"He seems fine when we met at the hospital." Tae interjects and hands Beam over a bottle of water and aspirins which he gladly take and swallows immediately. His headaches is killing him right now.

"Headache. I had it since last night." Beam explained wanting them to stop speculating but he unknowingly had triggered something even more dangerous than that.

"Last... night? Yah!! You stupid!! This is all your fault!! Maybe your punch gives him a concussion. Lets go and check in the morning okay Beam."

Ming was stupefied by Phana sudden accusation towards him. His eyes blinking in disbelief over Phana unfounded logic. He didn't punch that hard for this guy to get a brain hemorrhage or something.

"Aren't you exaggerating things here? I didn't even punch that hard. I think." Ming retorts feeling utterly dissatisfied by the sudden blaming by his lover.

"You think?!!! Now get out!! I don't want to see you again. If he is indeed hurt by your punch, I'm gonna sue you for that!" Phana sternly said shocking the entire room with his threats.

"Gosh! You're being overly dramatic for a doctor Pha. Its not the punch. I haven't got any decent sleep again last night." Beam interjected before things heathen up more between those two lovebirds.

Tae saw the bruised cheek but he doesn't want to be nosy and asked Beam straight away about it. But knowing it was given by Ming caught him off guard. Why would he do that? Punching Beam. Now he's gonna side with Phana on this.

"Its your fault. If you made things easier for me, I don't need to punch him. Blame yourself then baby." Ming said feeling hurt by Phana words. Ming takes his leaves without even saying goodbye to any of them.

Phana was speechless by Ming's statement. He kind of right in some way. If he didn't kiss Beam to provoke him then...

"Stop loving me too much brother. Give it to him instead." Beam advises his dense brother.

"But...I screwed up again didn't I?" Phana sigh and kiss Beam on his forehead before trailing Ming to relays his sorry for being a douche.

"Wow! That is...." Tae watching the drama unfold from the start exclaimed. Ming sulking is something new for him. That stuck up bastard wasn't that kind to showcase his vulnerability in front of people so seeing him being so dejected by something trivial feels odd.

"I know. Sorry for that. I think I better leave too." Beam want to excuse himself but the moment he tried to stand up dizziness caught up making him stumble back to the bed.

"Stay.. until you feel better. We're in my place. Ming's a door away. Don't worry." Tae bends his body to level with Beam's eyes and put his palm on his bruised cheek as his thumb caressing it while saying the assurance words that do nothing to calm Beam's racing heart.

"Sorry for being a disturbance." Beam's eyes is meeting Tae's warm gaze sending his heart to beat even faster then usual. This man is so better looking in real life he thought as he keeps scanning each and every one of Tae's facial features.

Same eyes, nose, lips, skin maybe a little buff on the body now but he's hundred percent sure its him. The man in his dream. His Phi Tae. His? Mine? Who is he exactly?