9 : We Are Their Friends

"I'm asking here." The man annoyingly stated after Moe stood frozen in her stance, eyeing him with an expressionless face.

"And WHO, are you?" Moe however bravely returned the man question. She knows who this man is, her bestfriend is dating him. But she is in a mood to play with him a little.

The man huffed and look at Moe in disbelief after she retorted his simple question.

"Ming.. don't be rude. She's my guest." Kem comes back from the kitchen with two glasses of beverages in a tray; a juice and a coffee. There's Moe favourite cakes too.

"You don't like guest nor invite guests moreover a woman Phi. Why is she here? Is she one of those bitches leeching on you. Get rid of her fast Phi before she thinks highly of herself! Don't give her the chances to latch on you. These slut only want to after your richest." Ming scolded his brother seeing Moe in the house being so casual.

His big brother has been continuously harassed by women and girls wanting his attention in hope to become his wife. Mostly gold digger, bitches and psychos. Ming helps him to get rid of the leeches all this time because they have no respect for Mark.

"Yeah right! Stop leeching of my friend then and let him go peacefully. Gosh! What even Phana see in you.." Moe frustratedly said and Phana's name in her statement made him suprise.

"How do you know about my boyfriend?!" Ming barked. He hates unknown people around his lover.

"He's my baby since forever. How dare you corrupted his innocent mind and go around telling peoples not to leeching around." Moe retaliate, triggered by Ming's remarks about her. He is getting on her nerves everytime he speaks.

Ming blood is boiling right now hearing Moe calling Phana her baby. Moe saw it and know she's winning the teasing.

"You're gonna punch my face now like you did Beam? Well go on... don't mind my gender. At least finally I have reason to make Phana leave you for good. You're everything he's against of, violent, hot headed and foul mouth. You coax him into the relationship didn't you?" Moe continued to push Ming's button.

"Can we just talk in peace. Ming, say your sorry." Kem didn't know that Moe is friend with Pha and Beam. Ming just slut shamed her and got in trouble.

"You!! Did you deliberately get close to my brother just to get me?" Ming accusing Moe for foul playing.

"I didn't invite myself here if that's what you're implying."

"He's your brother really?" Nod.

"Same parents?" Nod.

"He's a brat." Moe asked Kem seriously, wanted to make sure if Ming is indeed his brother or not cause he's nothing like Kem. Ming on the other hand feels insulted by that.

Moe phones rings interrupting the bicker between them but Moe broke a wide smile seeing the caller id. "Speaking of the devil." She swaying his phone screen for Ming to see.

"My baby Phana❤️" was written as Phana caller id. Moe think she saw Ming veins popping out from his forehead from being extremely angry.

"Hi baby." Moe put it in a loudspeaker mode for Ming to hear.

"Moe honey. Are you free tonight? Lets have dinner. Beam mother in law is in town and Ming is busy. I don't feels like eating alone."

Honey?!! - Ming

"Ah..works? You sure of that? Maybe he got tired of you." Ming eyes widen at Moe bad-mouthing him, in front of him. His brother just chuckled at him. He's not gonna interfere in this one.