7 : We Live Together

**Lame mature content ahead marks with ****. Skip it to save yourself from the pit of blackness calls LAMENESS.🤣🤣🤣🤣

I stop polishing my hot scene writing after the Wattpad chaos of cancelling account that have hot scenes but turned out its only cancelled because the account got reported by some, lets just say moronic readers.

Sigh!

Btw deebamanja is back yall!! As DoterLis74 . She's trying so lets welcome her back warmly okay.❤️

~~~~~~

Tae haven't seen Beam for about three days now because he is having his graveyards shift this week as the ER is unusually busy these past days. The hospital seem to be experiencing short staffs problem so everyone needs to work longer hours to fill in the gaps.

Realising that, Tae had consulted Phana to let him work there as a temp. He doesn't have anything better to do anyway because his lover wasn't around.

"Hi boss.." Tae whispers rounding his arms at Beam's waist while his chin is resting over his shoulder. He misses his angel.

"I asked Pha. He said yes." Tae added. His eyes meet Beam's reflection in the mirror.

"Are you sure Phi Tae? You come here to rest not to work. Have you meet your mother? She's gonna be mad knowing you're already back in the field without even visiting her yet."

"Dad is there. I have no energy to face him and his lectures. I'll invite mum over this weekend anyway." Beam hasn't got any clue about the friction Tae is having with his father. It must've been something big for him to resent him that much.

"When are you starting?" Beam asked still talking with each other through the mirror reflection.

"Next week." Beam nodded in understandings at Tae answers. He misses him. He is delighted with the news that Tae will be joining the hospital.

Beam instinctively turns his body around to face the man invading his peace for the past week; shamelessly invading. He practically lives there with him. Waiting for him from work. Cooking for him and even doing the house chores. A total housewife material.

Beam chuckled at the thought of Tae as a housewife in his maid attires with his buff muscular body.

Hmmm..how to unsee that! The chuckles upgraded to a loud laugh.

"What's funny?" Tae asks knotting his brows from Beam sudden laughing spree, confusing him.

"You're funny." Beam replied vaguely letting his Phi Tae dwelling in his own assumption about why he's laughing.

*****

"So...the food is delicious. Do you...want anything in return?" Beam's eyes is signalling him something. And that damn finger circling his chest is like he's confirming everything Tae had in his mind.

"Well..how about giving me you? Its been a while. You have been busy." Tae lean closer to Beam. An inch away from kissing the man.

"Are you sure? I'm not in my best condition right now you know. Can't let you do all the works, right?"

"I...don't...mind..at..all." Tae replied every words with a kiss on Beam's lips which send Beam straight to another world full of desire and passion on the last one. He miss those pair of lips.

Beam captured the man lips again after Tae break them and kiss him hard not sparing any crooks and nook unexplored. Tae didn't wanna lose the battles, fight as hard for dominance while transferring themselves to the bed with traces of clothes, mainly his, scattered along the way.