Prologue

• Summary •

(Must read - Because this one have many changes from the Description one)

Jin is a mafia leader, who have everything one would wish in his life including love. His Friends and family loves him a lot. He is a little cold hearted and hot tempered but not heartless.

The reason why he wants Jungkook to work with him is because His mission is to kill his enemy with the help of him. He'll do anything it takes to make Jungkook Accept it.

Jungkook is a tough but loving guy. He lives alone because his parents was murdered by some mafia gang, that's all he knows. At that time, when his father was alive, he was the most powerful man and a fearless mafia leader. Jungkook, he is fearless but just hearing his parent's name can make him weak. He wants to live a Normal life.

He doesn't want to get in these mafia things, he have many things under his name, he's rich but he can't care less.

Jin believes and makes jungkook believe it too that he wants nothing other than to kill his enemy. He make Jungkook believe it that it's the only reason he's here but what if there's a hidden story somewhere?

Jungkook is a like Hidden book which cannot be found by everyone but it's impossible to read him, even to the person who found it but what if all of a sudden Seokjin turns out to be the first Person to be able to read him?

What will happen when Jin will try to convince jk to work with him? Will jk refuse or will he accept his offer? What is it that the fate have decided for the two?

Just during everything, what if something else happens? Weird feelings develop and what if it ends on love? Or will they just part thier ways after the thier win? But will they even succeed?

Cast:

Kim Seokjin28 years old

Kim Seokjin
28 years old

- Mafia boss
- Not heartless but fearless
- Wants jungkook to work with them
- He is the most powerful man of Korea, even the police works under him.