→07←

Chapter 7: He is indeed so freaking Handsome!

Taehyung knocked on the bedroom of Jungkook's room but as he expected there was no response from the male inside.

"Jungkook-ah! Open the door! Your eyes will get black and it will ruin your handsome face so isn't better to get up now?"

He kept knocking for 10 mins straight but who is he kidding with? It's the Stubborn Jeon jungkook he is trying to wake up!

He let out a sigh cause he was unable to see what the younger must be doing right now. Maybe he's still sleeping or being stubborn and not opening the door to make him Annoyed?

"Jungkook! I am waiting outside just fucking open the door!"

Still no response, he rolled his head feeling irritated and feeling like he's being ignored and disrespected by the younger.

"I'll count only 3 times and for the last time! I'll leave if you won't open the door!"

He took a deep breath but suddenly the door opened with a half asleep jungkook standing, rubbing his eyes.

"What the fu*king hell do you actually need from me?"

Well, Taehyung is just more than used to his this kind of behaviour so...never mind

"Don't you want to eat breakfast, huh? It's already past 11am and your sleepy ass still can't get back to it's senses?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, walking back in leaving the door open for taehyung to come in.

"I could eat that later. You know I hate it when people disturb my Sleep, I feel like killing them. That's not too disrespectful for you, right Taehyungie?"

Now it was Taehyung who rolled his eyes walking in the room and closing the door behind.

"That actually is. So stop being disrespectful and come down with me. We can have breakfast together. I am so hungry"

Jungkook smiled sincerely, a smile Taehyung rarely gets to see.

"Can't believe that you are here to invite me to come and eat breakfast when I am actually a victim. Does they treat everyone like this here?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes understanding that it was only a sarcasm and that jungkook was just trying to mess around.

"If you are done with your nonsense than do you mind coming with me?"

Jungkook nodded his head walking to his closet. He opened it and looked around throwing 98 Outfits on the floor out of 100.

Taehyung looked at him in disbelief, "Woah!"

Jungkook looked back at taehyung and whined, "None of this are my type! If I am going to live here then I can't bear with this things, I need new- but I want the ones I had before too!

Do you remember that Red and black pants shirt I wore at the party? You know how much it costs and how pretty that is!

Also the one I wore at Baekhyun's birthday party! Do you know? It took me 2 hours to buy that!

I have spend so much on them, my precious time, my not so precious money! I want all of them or else I am not staying here anymore---"

He was interepted by taehyung's loud voice, "Just shut it up!"

Jungkook "Hmph" and looked away, thinking what's there more to add to the list. He looked back at taehyung with a grin.

"And that lip balm which was gifted my baekhyun! I brought so many pretty earrings too! My beauty is in that mansion!