→21←

Chapter 21: It can't be him, right?

As Jungkook had already left the mansion, Eun Bi was nervously looking here and there. As ofcourse, she wasn't sure of how she was supposed to react with everything from now on.

That was until, Yoon hee gestured Eun bi to follow her and without questioning about a single thing, she simply did as she understood.

While they were climbing the stairs, Yoon hee looked back at Eun bi who was looking right and left with her mouth gasped open.

She just smiled it off and continued walking, then she soon stopped in from of a door. Yoon hee opened the door of the room and told her to come in as well.

"This is going to be your room from now on."

Eun Bi's eyes widened looking at the huge room before her eyes, "Really!"

Yoon hee smiled and nodded her head, "That's right."

She let out a huge 'woah' but immediately placed her palms over her mouth. She just was unable to believe that this is the place she's going to live.

"If you need anything then feel free to ask anyone here. Everyone is willing to help you in anything so do not hesitate. Also, don't mind me but what's your relationship with Jungkook- I mean with Mr.Jeon?"

Eun bi stayed quiet for some secs before shaking her head, "There's nothing. I mean I don't know that myself. Why did he help me?"

Yoon hee raised her brows but said anything and left the room.

______________________________________

Jungkook got off the car and looked at the huge mansion he was about to go in. He felt a bit weird but just shrugged off all the thoughts.

When he went in, he was greeted with someone unfamiliar. He didn't knew who that person was because after all, he doesn't know everyone fully yet.

That person turned around and raised his brows at Jungkook. He looked quite confused and shocked.

"Who are you? I haven't seen you around before."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "I don't want to ask you the same thing. Mind your own business man."

Before he could even cross before the stairs, the man stopped him again.

"What's with the attitude jeez. If you are here then it's means it's my business because I live here so tell me honestly, are you a thief or something?"

Jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breath so that he wouldn't say anything too rude. He turned around to face him.

"Why don't you introduce yourself first then? I can't say that I live her but indirectly, I was kidnapped."

The boy or well can he called a man too, he laughed, "Do you think I am stupid or something? If you were to be kidnapped than you would not have been waking around like this with your attitude."

"I indeed think that you are stupid. Just go ahead and tell me or else mind your own business."

He sighed, "My name is Jimin. Now what about you?"

Jungkook was about to speak when his words got stuck in before they could even come out.

"Jungkook!" He turned around to see Jin coming down the stairs or probably racing down the the stairs. "Where the hell were you all day? Did you know how worried I was? You didn't even picked up any of my calls."