→09←

Chapter 9: Why do you look so familiar?

Now they were in the centre of the attention, everyones eyes were on them when the both of them were looking at eachother and only eachother.

Seokjin gently Pat his shoulder but jungkook just yanked his hand away making seokjin sigh.

He looked at Irene, "Can you tell me instead what happened?"

Irene gulped but she knew If seokjin asked her something than she have to give him an answer.

She was about to say something but was cut off by jungkook, "You just likes to misread the situations, there's nothing that happened, I mean something that you need to know"

Seokjin looked at him confused and then back at irene with a straight face, "I asked you something miss Joo-hyun"

Jungkook glared at Seokjin for ignoring his word, "Can't you understand when I said there's nothing wrong than it means that there's nothing! Why are you making a big deal out of it?"

Seokjin sighs and gazed at Jungkook with a little disappointed face. "Okay, if you say so" he looked at Irene. "Cancel all of my meetings for today and Make sure no one disturbs us"

Irene raised her brows I'm confusion but still nodded her head, it turn out to be that Irene is his personal secretary.

Seokjin took Jungkook's hand who rolled his eyes at his sentence and just walked away with him.

After the both of them were out of site, Irene glared at his Boyfriend who was quite all this time.

"How can you say something like this to him, huh? He just helped me or else I would have literally break one or two of my bones!

I am telling you, you are going to apologize to him!"

Sehun rolled his eyes feeling annoyed, "Okay, whatever! I'll just do it, happy now?"

She didn't gave him any response and just left him.

On the other hand, When Seokjin and Jungkook reached his office, jk immediately slipped down on the sofa and closed his eyes.

"I can't believe him"

Seokjin though mumbled to himself but jungkook still heard him. "You can never"

Seokjin rolled his eyes unbelievably, why his ears are so fucking sharp?

He walked to Jungkook and sat beside him, "So..."

Jungkook finally looked at him with a straight face, "So what? You are the one who brought me here saying that I seem to forgot the reason why I am even here"

Seokjin nodded feeling annoyed by his statements which are actually true. Something that suddenly took his attention was when he felt Jungkook's hand on his thigh.

He looked at him, a little confused and a little shocked by his actions. "What?"

"You should know that it's not so safe to be In the same room as me, all alone. Just giving you an information which a brainless person warned me not to give you but well still...

I used to be a-- or maybe still I am...well, I am a play boy"

Seokjin's eyes widened at his confession, "Are you serious?"

Jungkook nodded like it's something to be proud of or like nothing, as if he was telling his someone that he's a singer.

After receiving no other response from seokjin, Jungkook moved closer and placed his hand on his shoulder.

Seokjin could tell nothing good is waiting for him and that jungkook is just messing with him but he didn't moved at all.

Thier legs were touching together so were there hand.

Jungkook's hand moved around his neck and he was about to say something but then...

Both of them flinched and jumped away, 2 metres away from eachother when someone knocked on the door.

"Mr.kim can I come in?"

Seokjin cleared his throat and nodded his head, jungkook laughed at his stupidly.

"She can't see you, believe me"

Seokjin looked at him confusingly and then understood, he felt Embarrassed for the first time and also in front of the great Jungkook.

When seokjin still gave no answer to the poor girl standing outside, he thought of doing the instead.

"Just come in Already"

The door opened revealing Irene who hesitantly closed the door behind and walked ahead.

Seokjin glared at her, jungkook is sometimes amazed at how his Expressions immediately Changes after seeing someone else.

"I am sorry to disturb you but unfortunately mr.kim is here and he's arguing to meet you"

Seokjin groaned in disbelief and in annoyance, "When will this old man leave me alone?"

Irene Shrugged and just in this time, the door opened.

The three of them looked at the door and was surprised to an old man standing with a pleased grin.

Seokjin got up from the sofa glaring at him, "What the hell mr.kim? I know that you are older than me but is this your manners?"

He signalled Irene to leave, Who did as she was told to.

"I remember that you are a kind of thug but still"

Mr.kim seemed unbothered by the name seokjin just gave him.

His eyes eventually went to Jungkook was still on the same spot which he was on a while ago.

"If you won't mind than can you tell me who's this Handsome man?"

Don't ask jungkook what kind of impression mr.kim just gave him, woah! Is he Suppose to be like him a lot for stating out facts?

"He's Jeon Jun--" seokjin's eyes widened as he realised that he was literally going to tell him Jungkook's real name.

He cleared his throat trying to sound natural, "He's Jeon Jimshi"

Jungkook looked at him with raised brows, confused, disgustingly.

Mr.kim gave jungkook a weird look for the weird name.

"He seem to be quite close to you, am I right...?"

Seokjin shook his head, "No, he's not! I mean...yeah he is!"

Mr.kim examined jungkook from Head to Toe.

His hairs were ---, his earnings were of brand, even the light and simple chain he was wearing, his face was the Handsomest, his clothes looked so expensive, even the bracelet he was wearing was of a brand, so were his shoes.

A true fact: No one can help but to fall in love with his face and everything.

Mr.kim felt like he was a poor man Infront of Jungkook.

He walked to him, "Why do you look so familiar?"

Seokjin didn't know what he should be doing right now.

"You are..."

•~✧✧✧✧~•

Why do you think seokjin lied to mr.kim about jungkook's name?

Share your honest opinion about this story 💜

Next update on Wednesday

Words: 1026

Sorry for the short chapter.