←23→

Chapter 23: Messed up

"He did not talk with you, right? I told you not to go but you wouldn't listen."

Taehyung rolled his eyes annoyingly but decided not to say anything.

Seokjin sighed, "Just give him some time, I am sure he'll come to you eventually."

Taehyung looked at seokjin, "You are saying as if we are lovers or something."

"I am not sure if  a best friend is more special than a lover but since he doesn't have a lover maybe friendship is more important to him or maybe not?"

"Let me give you piece of advice, You better stop yourself from having stupid imaginations."

Seokjin scoffed, "That was just a thought, I never imagined anything."

"Whatever." Taehyung took a seat next to Seokjin on the sofa. "So...now that Jungkook knows the real killer of his father...what do you think he will do? He won't do anything stupid, right?"

"At the very least, Jungkook is not stupid. I am sure he won't take any step until he's sure about everything. You know how he is."

Taehyung hummed, "But it's still shocking how you know about Jungkook so much though you hardly met him for so many years."

"Things like this just happens. Well, you should leave now."

Taehyung pout "But I just sat..."

"Just leave."

Taehyung just rolled his eyes before getting up from the sofa and leaving through the door. 
____________________________________

Mr.kim was currently on his way to somewhere very important or you can call it something related to his business but who knew that it includes someone very special as well...?

The roads were small and the neighborhood was quite silent, you can't really hear anyone's voice here until you try to focus.

There weren't many people living in this little neighborhood and especially none of them were decent and normal people.

They had to stop the car a bit away from their location because they couldn't get the car inside this alley, the roads were tight.

The driver opened the door for yong chul (mr.kim) and he got off the car looking at the place in front of his eyes.

The others, his secretary and few more men walked toward thier destination along with thier boss.

They stopped in front of a small house which had a wooden door. He signalled his men to knock on the door who did so but there was so no response.

Yong chul frowned, this is the first time ever the bastard, living in this house never once let him knock the door again until he had a death wish.

The man knocked again but still no response...

Yong chul told them to just break the door and after the man did so, mr.kim was shocked looking inside. Every single thing was thrown to the floor.

It's not a very shocking site to see because the alcohol bastard was just like this but today, it was different thing.

It felt as if someone just disowned this house.

They were just yet trying to read the situation when they heard a old woman's voice.

"Are you perhaps looking for the  ex-owner of this place?"

They turned thier attention to the woman "What do you mean by ex-owner?"