→25←

Kindly let me know if there's any Grammatical mistake, I'll correct it since I didn't reread it.

Chapter 25: Ain't no way that I like her, right?
______________________________________

Jin was still currently waiting for Jungkook to come as he promised that he would. It was already past 11. Jin was convinced at this rate that kid lied to him but he also knew jk would know better than to lie. He's a man of his words, somehow.

Another hour past almost, jin gave up. "That brat Is so unbelievable"

He was about to go upstairs to his room when someone tapped him from behind, making him slightly flinch, a laugh echoed in the quiet mansion as jay turned around and saw Jungkook, in his playful act.

"Seriously? When did you sneak in? And why did you actually sneak in when I've been waiting here?"

Jungkook shrugged, still laughing, "Well, because it wouldn't have been fun otherwise. After all I don't like easy stuff But In the end, I'm here now, aren't I?"

Jin rolled his eyes, as he mocked him "You're seriously unbelievable. I have to admit. Thank you so much for blessing me with your presence, now go to your room and you better don't run off again."

Jungkook leaned closer to him, a smirk on his face, "Well, let's be totally honest here, old man. If I want to run off, you know I definitely will and you won't be able to stop me. And secondly, Don't worry, I guess I won't this time, because if I see taehyung, I'm going to break off his bones, I'm not going anywhere."

Jin let out a sigh, as he walked towards the stairs, ignoring everything Jungkook just said, "Now that you're finally here, please just go and sleep."

But Jungkook wasn't going to have it so easy, I walked right behind Jin, playfully, "I'm not sleepy at all though. Let's do something fun!"

"I'm in no mood to do something 'fun' with you. So don't annoy me like a kid."

Jungkook scoffed, "I'm not a kid, just because you're an old man, you can call me a kid. And whatever. I don't want to be with you anyways. Too. Goodnight, old man."

Jungkook purposely bumped his shoulder against Jin, pushing past him making Jin chuckle at the thought that no matter how tough he looks, in the end, he is acting like a kid. And Jin absolutely adores him for that, not gonna show it to Jungkook ever though.

A little passes by and they were both in their own rooms, staring at the ceiling, because they weren't sleepy, or maybe because they couldn't sleep, Jungkook couldn't help but think about Jin while...the same goes for Jin.

______________________________________

𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜☻︎

I sat in my room in boredom, hoseok had left an hour ago, after having dinner with us, and I had to bear my dad and him too, which was quite a lot hardwork. The one thing I had the most in this world is having to sit next to my so called father and act like he's actually my beloved father. I mean he is, but i hate to admit it.

I scrolled down randomly on my phone, while glancing at the door of my room again and again, after every passing 10 seconds, I don't know why I am even waiting. I must be crazy.

Fifteen minutes passed by when the door opened, And I jerked up from the bed, only for me to get absolutely disappointed, seeing the maid with a glass of milk in her hand, not haesoo. I sighed, as she looked at me confusingly, I took a seat back on the bed, trying to be as casual as possible, as I spoke in an uninterested when I'm clearly extremely interested.