→04←

Chapter 4: I wonder who will be the one to light it up

SeokJin

I took a seat on the sofa as I saw Mr.kim coming in, his two stupid men following behind as if I am gonna break his head.

I didn't even bothered to stand up to greet him after all, why should I? Who cares if he's older.

This mr.kim is also known as Kim Yoon chul, to shocking to say but he's also Taehyung's father.

I pointed my hands towards the sofa, "Take a seat"

I noticed him rolling his eyes as he sat opposite of me, in front of me with his legs on top of the other trying to look cool when looks like a clown instead.

"So it might sound disrespected but what are you here for?"

Mr.kim raised his eyebrows at me but kept a, probably fake smile, "I came to make some things clear with you"

"You could have just called me and then we could meet somewhere else"

Mr.kim let out a chuckle, "Why does it seem like you were doing something very important that you had to postpone because of me...?"

I rolled my eyes, Ofcourse you disturbed me with something very big, you psycho. "It's not like that but still there must be Reason? So why don't you stop beating about the bush and come straight to the point?"

He scoffed, "Well, I know it must be hard for you to work with my unprofessional son so--"

"There's nothing like that. I have no problem in working with him he's a very intelligent and professional boy"

Yoon chul raised his brows at me suspiciously, sorry I can't respect him. "Intelligent and professional and him?"

I let out a sigh, totally annoyed by his presence already. Is he this insecure about his son?

I mentally scoffed at my own thoughts, son? What a joke!

"I am actually quite shocked to hear you complimenting him?"

"And why is it so shocking? Don't you believe in your own son?"

He smiled a smile which is very annoying to me, "That's not the point mr.kim but...if you are okay with him then I don't find any problem but he's---"

"Just gotta say this incase you have forget that before signing the contract with you, I made sure that it will be your son, I'll be working with?"

I know what is going on in his head, he knows it very well that he won't be getting much if Taehyung will be the one to work with me but little did he know what actually the reason Is behind this fact.

He snorted, "Okay, whatever. I don't have much to waste right now so excuse me"

I rolled my eyes, "You are the one who came here to waste your time in the first place."

He acted like he didn't even heard me and got up from his seat, walking to the exit without even bothering to Say bye.

As if I fucking care about his bye.