MM 1

(Requested by ZoobBTS 💜) (Has been in my drafts for 2 years already 😭)

Jungkook had never have anyone step or look down on him. He makes sure everyone knows that there's no rankings that'll makes him different. He makes sure to show them that not all omegas are weak and that they shouldn't be looked down.

Now, Jungkook held his application form as he stood in front of the tall building. He walks in, seeing more people also waiting for their turn for the interview. He didn't feel nervous or anything, he just wanted to get it over with.

He sat beside an alpha, who looked at him and sniffed the air.
"You've got a sweet scent" The alpha says, chuckling. He seemed nice and he had a mark on his neck.
"Thank you, I guess...?" Jungkook says, unsure. The alpha smiles and held his hand out.
"The name's Hoseok... Hobi for short... I hope we'll be seeing each other working here soon" Hobi says, smiling.

Jungkook smiles back and shook Hobi's hand.
"Don't worry, I am mated... I won't do anything... In fact, I'll protect you if you want me to" Hobi says, winking. Jungkook giggles and nodded.
"Thank you for the offer... Hobi hyung?" Jungkook says, he wasn't sure if the other is older or younger.

"I'm 28, you look young... So you must be around 20... 25?" Hobi says and Jungkook nodded.
"Oh, I guessed it right" Hoseok says, chuckling.

Jungkook looks around the office as he sat down, still holding onto his application form. His eyes roamed the room around. It was big, decorated nicely... But it's plain. If he was to decorate it, he would make it more interesting-
"You're here" A voice says, startling Jungkook as he looks up. He sees a nicely dressed and handsome alpha, who looked at him with a serious look. But Jungkook wouldn't let this alpha intimidate him.

"Yes"