MM Finale

Jungkook stood behind Jin

Jungkook stood behind Jin. Their hands intertwined with each other as they stood in front of a crowd. Paparazzis are everywhere, of course, Jin is well-known. Jungkook gulped, he didn't expect Jin to actually do it.
"Everyone!" Jin starts and Jungkook looked at him as he looks back.

"I am here to introduce someone I have wanted to introduce to you all before... As you may know, I have found my mate... And I have been hiding them for as long as I can, but word got around quickly... So, here we are..." Jin pauses and squeezes Jungkook's hand. Jungkook looks around and everyone starts to gossip.

"Here is my mate, my omega... Jeon Jungkook" Jin says, everyone starts cheering and clapping for Jungkook. The younger didn't expect it all, he thought they would hate him, but here we are...
"Please be kind enough to not approach him whenever he's in public, please give him some space so that he won't feel unsafe" Jin says and bowed. Jungkook smiles and looked at the alpha, mouthing a "thank you".

A few years later...

Jungkook grabbed Jin's hand, which had their wedding ring. He shook the older, groaning.
"Hyung..." He says, biting his bottom lip as he sat up.
"Hmm" Jin just let out a hum, he was tired from work.
"Babe... Honey?" Jungkook says and Jin groaned.
"Love... Let me sleep, I need sleep" Jin says with his tired voice and tried pulling Jungkook back to bed.

"Hyung, the baby is coming" Jungkook says as he held onto his bump.
"What baby? We don't have a baby" Jin says, his eyes still closed. The younger huffs and decides to his only solution. He leans near the older's ear and starts to whisper.
"Look, I love you and all... But you better wake up, get off this bed and get the bag because we're going to have one right now... If you don't get up, I might as well just cut your dick so that this baby will be the only baby we'll have" Jungkook threatens and the older immediately sat up.

"I'm up!" Jin says and got off of bed, turning on the light and seeing Jungkook surrounded by a wet patch on the bed.
"Oh, I'm sorry, baby" Jin says and starts to ready himself.

"Oh, he's handsome... Just like me" Jin says as he looked at the baby in Jungkook's arms.
"Oh, why are you like this?" Jungkook says, laughing. Jin chuckles and kisses the younger's forehead, smiling.

"Well, you married this weirdo"