MM 11

It's been a few weeks, Jungkook and Jin started talking more

It's been a few weeks, Jungkook and Jin started talking more. They're starting off slow, and this was their way. They're becoming close not because they're forced to, but because they wanted to. They're getting along already and it was good for their status as mates.

A few weeks later...

Jungkook didn't know why the atmosphere as soon as he stepped foot inside the building felt off. It's like something was going to happen or is happening and he's not aware of it. He takes a deep breath. No one greeted him like they usually do. Some gave him some concerned looks and some were looking at him with glares.

He shrugs it off, why would they affect him anyways? He got in an elevator, two betas were also inside. They looked at him with shocked expressions before looking away. Jungkook got in and sees them gossiping to each other. He decided to block it off by turning up his volume, he didn't wanna listen because it might be something personal.

He reaches his designated floor and walked out. As he's about to go to cabin, Jin grabbed his arm. He frowns, looking at the older with his brow raised. Jin looked at him and didn't say anything, he just dragged Jungkook into his office. Jin closes the door and Jungkook groans, slapping his hand away.
"That hurts, what's your problem?" Jungkook says, huffing.

"Why did you tell everyone?" Jin says, his voice laced with anger and concern.
"Tell what?" Jungkook asks, rubbing his arm.
"That were mates?! Huh?! You were trying to sabotage my career!" Jin says and Jungkook frowns.
"What...?" Jungkook says, he wasn't quite understanding the situation.

"Don't act surprised and innocent, Jungkook! Maybe you were planning this! You were trying to get close to me so that you can get money from me... Why would you spread it?! Didn't we tell each other that we'll tell everyone together?" Jin says and Jungkook couldn't help but feel tears form in his eyes.
"I know you hate me, but why would you do such thing? Why get my trust?" Jin says and Jungkook shook his head.

"No, Jin hyung... I wasn't doing anything like that... I was genuinely happy when I was with you... It was neither an act or my way to sabotage you... I don't know why you're being like this to me... We're mates..." Jungkook says and Jin is shocked. The omega who he had never seen cried, his omega, is crying in front of him.
"Jungkook..." Jin says and Jungkook sniffles, looking down.

"I can't believe you would accuse me immediately without even looking into it, hyung... I don't know anything about this and I would never do such thing... I have kept our promise..." Jungkook says before leaving the room. Jin is left alone, feeling his heart ache as the scene of his omega crying replays in his mind.

"No... What... What was I thinking? Jungkook!"

 What was I thinking? Jungkook!"