MM 5

Jungkook laid in his bed, thinking about what had happened an hour ago

Jungkook laid in his bed, thinking about what had happened an hour ago. Jin had touched his head, smiling. He doesn't know why but he feels his heart flutter at that. He didn't know that his annoying boss was nice, he didn't even think that alpha would do such thing.

He smiles as he stared at his ceiling, shaking his head. He doesn't know why he's blushing at this, it was a small gesture, nothing special... So why was he so happy that it happened?
"Aish, Jungkook... Just go to sleep and forget that happened" He says to himself, laughing.

The next day, Jungkook immediately rushed to his desk. Jin hadn't arrived yet, so he's glad he wouldn't be dealing with him early in the morning. He huffs as he stared around, straightening his posture as Jin arrived. He stood up from his seat and bowed, greeting his boss.

Jin nods and walked in. Jungkook is confused, the alpha would usually tease him first before disappearing into his office.
"That was strange...?" Jungkook says to himself. He should be happy that he didn't hear anything from the alpha's mouth, but why was he waiting for anything?
"I must be going crazy" He says, groaning as he sat back down.

He looked at his small calendar and realizes that it's almost his 20th birthday, the day he'll meet his mate. He's excited and scared at the same time. Excited because he'll get to know the werewolf he's going to spend his life with but he's also scared because most of the time omegas doesn't have the best luck. They'll either end up with an asshole alpha or be mateless. Jungkook doesn't want that to happen, he just wants to meet his mate and spend his life with them.

He wishes that his luck would be good on the day he'll meet his mate...