MM 2

He carefully and slowly slid the application form to the alpha, who watches him as he does this

He carefully and slowly slid the application form to the alpha, who watches him as he does this. The alpha picked up the application form, raising his brow as he reads through it. Jungkook just looks around as he waited for the alpha's response or anything.
"You're hired" The alpha says, startling him a little.

"What...? You're not gonna interview me or anything?" Jungkook asks, though on the inside, he's feeling happy.
"Well... You've got good things written on your application form... And those are all what I'm looking for" The alpha says and Jungkook smiles.
"Well, thank you very much, sir... When do I start?" Jungkook asks and the alpha smirks.

"You'll start today" The alpha says, confusing Jungkook.
"Shouldn't I start tomorrow or the day after? Why now already?" Jungkook asks and the alpha scoffs.
"Don't you want the job? I can give it to someone if you don't... You don't have to be picky" The alpha says, scoffing.
"No, no" Jungkook says and stood up, bowing as a way to apologize.

"Okay... Get those files and start... Your desk is outside my office room" The alpha says and Jungkook nodded.
"By the way, I am Kim Seokjin... I will be your new boss, welcome to the company... Jeon Jungkook" Jin says and stood up.
"Follow me" Jin says and Jungkook nods. He follows Jin as he walked out of the room, holding onto the files he had to work on.

They arrived at the floor where their offices are and Jungkook sees his place. It looks good and enough for Jungkook, he wasn't wishing for anything big anyways.
"This is your desk... You can always come in if you need help with anything... But knock first... I don't like when people barges in" Jin says and Jungkook nodded, bowing again.

"Yes, sir"