MM 8

"You're my mate?" Jin says, raising his brow

"Obviously, how the fuck did you even know my address?" Jungkook says and rolled his eyes.
"Hey, don't talk like that to me... I'm still your boss" Jin says, glaring at the omega.
"You're not my boss at the moment because we're outside our work... You should be the one whose talking nicely to me, this is my house" Jungkook says, crossing his arms.

"Whatever" Jin says, scoffing.
"You probably knew that I'm your mate" Jungkook says, looking at the older with suspicion.
"No? I should be the one asking you... Why the heck did you lie about your age?" Jin asks, frowning.

"Because I thought I wouldn't get hired?" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"Enough... Let me in, it's literally so cold" Jin says as he shivers. Jungkook scoffs but let the older in as he moved aside. Closing the door, he walked ahead of the older and Jin follows him.
"Your place is nice" Jin says, his eyes roaming the place around.

"Of course, I wouldn't want a dirty place to live in" Jungkook says, groaning as he sat down.
"You're not gonna offer me any drink?" Jin says, sighing.
"What? You're not a visitor, you just barged in" Jungkook says and the alpha growls at him.
"I'm still your mate" Jin says, rolling his eyes.

"Ugh, fine! Still commanding me even though it's my house" Jungkook says, muttering the last sentence under his breath. Jin chuckles as he watches Jungkook walk to his kitchen. He shook his head and spots a photo near the television. Little Jungkook with his parents.

Jungkook gets back and places the cup of water in front of the alpha. Jin thanks him and took the cup of water before silence surrounded them. Jin clears his throat and the younger turns to him.

"Uh... Happy birthday by the way"

 Happy birthday by the way"