MM 6

Yes, Jungkook may not or may have lied about his age

Yes, Jungkook may not or may have lied about his age. He didn't want anyone to know that he still haven't found his mate nor even be teased about his age. The jobs he had applied to before didn't hire him because he wasn't of age yet. That's why he had to lie about his age. He'll have to apologize to Hoseok as soon as he hit 20.

Jungkook sat at his desk as he looked through the files he was given. He's startled as a plastic bag full of snacks is placed on his desk. He looks up and is met with Hoseok, who smiled at him.
"So this is where you are" Hoseok says, smiling. Jungkook smiles back, scratching his nape.

"Yeah" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"Hmm... You got a good luck, Jungkook ah... Look at you... We just met on application day and you're already a secretary" Hoseok says and Jungkook giggles.
"Don't be like that, hyung... I sometimes wish to be in your department" Jungkook says, whispering the last sentence.

The older laughs and ruffles the omega's hair.
"Oh, here... I heard it's your birthday tomorrow..." Hoseok says, smiling.
"About that-" Jungkook is cut off as Hoseok places his finger on his lips.
"I know... You lied about your age because you're a bit shy about it... No worries, I understand" Hoseok says, winking.

"But tomorrow... You're going to meet your mate, Jungkookie... I am excited for you" The older says, smiling wide.
"Yeah... I'm excited and scared at the same time, hyung" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Don't be... If something bad ever happens... You can always run to me... Me and my mate will go and protect you" Hoseok says. They're startled as the office door of their boss opens.

They looked up and bowed as Jin looked at them. Jin ignores them and walked away. The two looked at each other before continuing their chat.