MM 3

Jungkook huffs as he got home, placing his bag down on his bed before plopping down

Jungkook huffs as he got home, placing his bag down on his bed before plopping down. He groaned as he turns around to stare at the ceiling.
"That fucking boss of mine... Aish" He says, huffing as he rolls his eyes. First day on his job and his boss is already harsh on him. The guy kept on commanding Jungkook here and there.

He couldn't even count how many times he had taken the stairs and the elevator. The guy was just so much.
"He must really hate me to do that to me... But I won't let him see that I'm weak... I'll do everything he wants but he'll never see me beg or cry in front of him" Jungkook says, smirking. His eyelids felt heavy, he must have been so tired because once he had closed his eyes, he fell asleep.

Jungkook woke up and he's already late. He was still in his office outfit, he wasn't able to clean up last night as he had slept immediately. He decided to just use it again and use some perfume to make it smell like new. He ran out of his apartment and ran to the street, taking a cab.

It took him 10 minutes to arrive. He paid the cab driver and immediately ran inside, using his card to get in. He's let in and he went to take the elevator and pressed the button where his boss is. As he arrived at the floor, he's immediately met with his boss, who's organizing some things with a frown on his face.

"Thought you had given up that's why didn't you come early" His boss, Jin, says before slowly turning his head towards him.
"I'm sorry, sir... I overslept" Jungkook says, bowing.

"Next time I won't let this pass, Mr Jeon... Always be in time if you don't want to lose your job."