MM 13

Jin stood up, brushing his clothes

Jin stood up, brushing his clothes. Jungkook looks at him, still maintaining the glare he had given Jin.
"Kookie, I'm really sorry" Jin says, his hands together as he looked at the younger.
"I'm still mad... I'm not forgiving you yet... You should show me that you really are apologizing" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"Okay, okay... I'll do that... But please don't cut me off" Jin says and Jungkook scoffs.

"How can I do that? I work with you" Jungkook says and huffed.
"Let me go home, I'm dirty... Why would you even tackle me?" Jungkook says. He was right though, both of them had white dress shirts and it got dirty with the dirt they had laid on.
"What about your things?" Jin asks and Jungkook groaned.

"I'll get it tomorrow... I only need my phone" Jungkook says, lightly pushing Jin before walking away.
"Will you let me go to your house then?" Jin asks and Jungkook lifts his hand, showing a thumbs up.

And Jin did that. He had went to Jungkook's house everyday, asking Hoseok any food the younger wanted so he'll have anything to give when he's there. Jungkook always lets him in though, having small talks and that was only that. Jungkook would not forgive him that easily, but Jin will do anything to get his forgiveness.

Though when Jin eventually leaves, Jungkook can't help but smile at the efforts the alpha does. He even said that he had fired the person who has spread the rumors and even told him that he's willing to tell everyone that they're mates. Jungkook couldn't help but feel happy when he heard this, so he looked at the alpha and stood up. Jin looked at him with a confused expression and the omega smiled.

"Okay, I forgive you... But will you really do what you said?"

 But will you really do what you said?"