MM 7

Jungkook had taken a day off as today was his birthday

Jungkook had taken a day off as today was his birthday. He didn't want to work on a special day, he wanted to relax and hangout with his friends. Hoseok had visited him and he had his mate with him. Some of his other friends also visited him. They had brought gifts and some foods even though Jungkook said it was okay.

"So, Kookie... Are you ready to meet your mate tonight?" His friend, Taehyung, asks as he stuffed bibimyeon in his mouth.
"Well, kinda... I mean... You know some omegas don't have that much of a luck" Jungkook says, shrugging. Taehyung chuckles, shaking his head as he swallows his food.

"Don't be like that... You're literally the luckiest omega I've ever met" Taehyung says and Jungkook raises his brow.
"How am I lucky?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung scoffs.
"Remember that time we went to play at the arcade? You got all the things you wanted on the fucking claw machine while I got none? That time when we ate, you won something even though you had joined late? Want me to say more?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook giggles.

"Just be hopeful you still have that luck in you" Taehyung says, smiling.
"Well, are you going to finish all of that bibimyeon?" Jungkook says, changing the subject. The older looked down and sees that he had almost finished the big bowl of bibimyeon.
"Oh, sorry" Taehyung says, laughing awkwardly before giving it to the younger.

Jungkook looks up as he smells and hears something. It started. He walked to the front door as he continued to sniff the air. It smelled familiar, why does it smell familiar though? He reaches the front door and opened it, only to be met with his boss. Kim Seokjin. Their eyes both glowed before they realized what's happening.

"You..."