MM 12

Jin ran after Jungkook

Jin ran after Jungkook. He almost caught up to the younger but he was already in the elevator and it had already closed. He sighs and looked back and forth between the stairs and the elevator before taking the stairs. He needed to catch up to Jungkook. It took him almost 5 minutes before he reached the ground floor. He sees Jungkook walk out of the elevator.

"Jungkook!" He screamed, not caring that everyone is watching them. He doesn't care anymore. What matters the most right now is his omega, he can't lose him. The younger looked at him with wide eyes before running.
"Hey!" Jin screams and ran faster. He didn't know Jungkook was a fast runner.

They reached the grassy area and he decided it's the only way. He ran and ran until he caught up to Jungkook, tackling him to the ground, but making sure he won't end up hurt. The both of them fell on the ground. He let out a groan as and Jungkook can't help but become worried.

He turned to Jin as soon as he sat up, looking at him with worried eyes.
"Jin hyung! Hyung, are you okay? Oh, my gosh-" Jungkook was about to stand up when Jin grabbed his shoulder and pulled him in for a kiss. Jungkook's eyes widened before pushing lightly. The younger looked at him before slapping him.
"Ow... I kinda deserved that" Jin says, laughing slightly.

"What are you doing?! Why did you tackle us?! Are you okay?" Jungkook asks as he looked at Jin sit up with a pained expression.
"Do I have to get hurt to calm you down?" Jin says and Jungkook groans, grabbing his collar.
"I'm still mad at you!" Jungkook says as he stood up, glaring at the older with his arms crossed.
"I'm really sorry, I wasn't thinking... Kookie" Jin says, looking up at the younger as he kneeled with his hands together.

"Stand up, you look pathetic like that"