Longing

Sugawara sat on his window seat, staring out the window. The day was sunny and nice, and how he wished he could go outside and enjoy it. Stupid condition, Suga thought, resting his chin on his hand.

Out of the corner of his eye, Suga saw something move. He craned his neck to get a better look, hoping to be able to recognize what was coming down the street. To his surprise, it was a boy. He didn't look like one of the normal joggers that normally came down the street, and Suga was intrigued by this new person and what he was doing all the way down here.

The boy was turned away from Suga, and the platinum-blond wished that he would turn around. Suga got a feeling of déjà-vu seeing him, but he couldn't place the feeling with a face.

As Suga continued to look, he saw that he was carrying something in his hands. The items were small and the boy was walking slowly, possibly to make sure they didn't fall.

But, the biggest surprise so far was when the boy stopped in front of his house, paused, and stepped onto the yard, making his way towards the front door.

Excitement sparked in Suga's throat. Was he coming to see him? Would he be able to finally make a friend?

The doorbell rang and Suga jumped up from his spot and rushed down the stairs, nearly tripping during his decent. He didn't care in the slightest, he had the chance of meeting someone his age! This was an event to be celebrated.

Suga rounded the corner, ready to greet the boy at the door. But to his dismay his mother beat him to it. She was standing in door and had it open just a crack.

He could tell she was still talking to the boy on the other side of the door, but he was surprised when she reached outside. But before he could say anything she had shut the door and turned around, now holding a vanilla ice-cream cone in her hand.

"Who was that?" Suga asked. His tone was mixed with excitement but also dissapointment. Suga's mother smiled.

"Someone came by to give this to you," She replied, holding out the ice-cream. Suga took it, holding it like it was something historic and straight out of a museum. The ice-cream was just beginning to melt and small beads of the cream were starting to run down the side of the cone.

"Go into the kitchen and eat it, ok?" The woman said, ushering her son into the kitchen. Suga sat down at the counter and started to eat the ice-cream, enjoying the way it slid down his dry throat. Halfway through eating it, he took a bite and swallowed, but it went down the wrong way, sending him into a coughing fit.

Suga's mother was at his side in an instant, rubbing his back and trying to ease the coughing. Once the coughing had stopped, she took the treat out of Suga's hands and propped it up on the counter.

"Here, let's get you back to your room, ok?" She cooed, easing him out of the chair and up the stairs. She steered him into his room and sat him down on his bed, letting him rest against the headboard.

"Thanks," Suga rasped, smiling at his mother. She smiled back and pressed a kiss to his forehead, telling him to get some rest. Suga nodded and closed his eyes, taking a few breaths to calm himself.

His mother left the room, shutting the door with a small click.

She walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen, glancing at the remaining ice-cream. She picked it up and threw it in the trash, wiping her hands on her skirt before heading to the living room, ready to continue her work.

~~~~~~~~
(Singing) I hate myselllllfff

Well anyway enough drama. I just don't want to go to work today.

Have a nice day/night! [No takebacks]

~Daniel