No Sexy Time

Tristella p.o.v.
I'm going back to the party I'm tired of this bs who does he think he is? He can go straight to heck, yes I said heck, stupid boys and stupid sexy time and stupid beautiful blue eyes and silky sexy black hair. ugh stupid life. FML.

Zaden p.o.v.
Ugh I can't believe I just did that and didn't tell her my name which is Zaden by the way and I'm the strongest alpha in North and South America I have black hair and blue eyes I'm originally from Australia but came here 4 years ago for training with my Aunt and Uncle then my parents came. I'm 18 ,6'9 I know I'm tall and my mate is short witch I love so I can hover over her and dominate her sexy ass which I think is going to be hard which is also good because I love a challenge anyway I live in my own house, my pack is from New York and I came to Miami for my Uncle's best friend whose daughter is turning 18 and she turned out to be my mate. Ugh her brown skin and ass so big I could sit on it and her boobs I wish I could squeeze them so plump ugh I will see u guys later I have to take an extra cold shower now thank you so much my black beautiful booty queen. I have to stop this I have to live with her for the rest of my life and I'm gonna get a hard on every day? How do I keep my hands off of her holy crap my family and future kids are gonna think I'm a freaky rapist. I have to go through her heat oh hell no. What if she mad at me and punishes me? No Zaden your the strong dominating alpha you punish your mate you will not allow her to punish you! With her sexy waist length hair that I will pull on while she is pleasuring me or while I'm fucking her from the back her plump ass that I will squeeze and spank. her boobs that I will squeeze while she is riding me. ugh let me get to this cold shower now before I cum in my favorite pair of jeans.

Tristella p.o.v.
I'm back at the party telling the girls what happened and they're telling me about their twin beta mates that are 18 and the girls are Kailey which just turned 18 in last month March and Ashley's was in December which she turned 18 and that their twin mates names are Drey and Trey they are tall and light skin and they turned 18 last year June. But Christine hasn't met her mate and we cheer her up. As I'm going to the bathroom I turn the hall and see my mate he pushes me up against the wall "you've been bad mate" he says to me then kisses me I kiss him back and begin to grind on him then flip us over "what's your name"i ask "Zaden yours?" He responds "Tristella" I whisper against his lips and kiss him roughly then I kiss down his jaw line to his neck then back up then nibble on his ear and whisper "no sexy time for you" bite his lip then walk away. I can't believe I just did that.