Last Straw

"FUCK !"
He gets in the car slamming the door.

"I'm so fucking tired of you..." he closes his eyes takes a deep breathe in and out.
I just sit quietly looking at him
He puts his hands on the steering wheel and open his eyes back up for me to see they are a shining blue, i gasp. "tired of you, this heat shit, your disobedience, and ESPECIALLY THAT FUCKING ATTITUDE" he yells the last part.
I look away out my window.
He puts his head on the wheel and takes deep breathes trying to calm down.
"i'm sorry.." i say softly looking back at him, he brings his head up turning to look at me his eyes Gold as ever "no apologies.. you really did it this time" he puts the car in drive and begins to pull out the parking spot "and it will not go unpunished".
I let out a whimper and sink in my seat.
The drive home was so a silent but hi s anger nvm never diminished.
We arrive to his house and he get out the car slamming the door making me jump, he walk around and opens my door snatching me out my seat,picking me up, i wrap my legs around him.
He slams the door again letting out a soft growl.
I look up at him and see his canines are out and his eyes are pitch black.
He locks the car and walks towards the house me bouncing with each step i whimper, my heat rubbing against his.
He take the steps up the door and unlocks the door.
I can feel the rumbling in his chest.
He runs up the stairs I have to hold my tongue and put my head on his shoulder not to moan.
Is he doing this on purpose ?
We reach my room and he instantly throws me on the bed, and slams the door.
I'm a panting a mess on the bed, he looks me in the eye and takes off his shirt then begins to stalk towards me.
I scramble towards the headboard but he doesn't let me get far as he grabs my ankle and brings me to the edge of the bed.
"tsk tsk tsk don't go running now" he says in a deep voice while chuckling.
"nobody running from that little dick"
Zaden, Isaac, Lucas... at this point idk whoever it is Roars out laughing.
"good one, keep the big boy talk up.. see where it gets you kitty"
"close your eyes" i keep them open, looking dead at him.
he raises a brow and all of a sudden my head is pushed back on the bed, my eyes shut, and my arms and legs tied to the bed posts.
"not fairrrrr" i whimper
he smiles and i see all his canines "i'm gonna fucking show you unfair"
i shiver, his voice is so deep i don't know who it is at this point but it's turning me on.
my body is flipped over, "COUNT"
SLAP
he hits my ass hard af and i let out a squeal
"I SAID COUNT AND THANK ME...NOW"
SPANK
"awww one, thank you daddy"
SPANK
"two, thank you daddy"
SPANK SPANK
"ahhhh three four, pleaseeeee"
he chuckles "please what??" he plunges a finger in me and i let out a loud moan
"huh you wanna cum my precious girl"
"please please please" i chant
"look at you begging" he slaps my ass again "acting all tough and a light punishment has you begging already baby"
i whimper and try to pull away "STAY" he yells.
he begins thrusting his fingers faster and faster, he adds another finger.
i can't take it i'm moving and thrusting around all over the place.
"pleaseeeeee daddy" i cry out, he hears this and turns almost sinister. his eyes turn a deep red, letting me know it was his wolf,Lucas, kinky ass.
he immediately puts his head down and beings to love kisses on my core, twirling his tongue around my numb.
i'm a moaning mess at this point.
"you like that mate ?" lucas ask, his voice deep and raspy. i nod in response and he spanks my kitty making me yell "words" he says looking me in the eyes. "yes, i love ittt" screaming at the end when his tongue goes in my entrance.
his tongue is moving around and deep into my walls WTF how long is his tongue. i sit up wanting to see what tf is going on. when i sit up i see his eyes shifting from red to black and his canines out along with his claws.
his partially shifted, he looks up at me and smiles showing all his dangerous teeth and i realize it's his wolf's tongue !
he goes back to tongue fucking me looking me dead in my eye
"lu-lucassss i'm about to- ughhh"
"stop please i'm about to.... ohhh i'm so close yesss daddy pleaseeee"
he licks from top to bottom and gives my kitty a slap and pulls away.
"wait wait what" i say in a panic
"oh you thought you were gonna get rewarded after how you been acting all day ?"
i'm shocked just sitting there on my back in shock.
"you can't just leave me like this" i say
"says who ?" he ask them chuckles
"you're gonna fucking learn" he growls walking away into the bathroom.
"UGHHHHHHH" i let out a hell falling back into the bed.

________________
_________________

I know i know, it's been forever.
But enjoy this update 🥺
Love you guys. Don't forget to like,comment,vote, add, share and whatever else.
kk byeeee