Where ??

"come here NOW" Zaden growls (well Lucas)
I quickly drop the orange juice and scramble to his annoying ass. He does a wolfy grin and I look away, he grabs my chin harshly making me look back up at him, "play with daddy again.. see where that shit gets you" he slides his hands down my back and grips my ass hard making me release a whimper.
I automatically become a hoe, looking deep in his red eyes I lean in for a kiss which he smirks at and leans in too just as I close my eyes.
SLAP !
He gives my ass a hard ass slap and I let out a yelp
"I hope you ready for your punishment when we get home love" he says deeply.
"p-punishment ?" i stutter sticking my lip out pouting.
"yes, punishment and what have we told you about about pouting mate ?" he growls the last part and bites my lip making me let out another whimper.
"sorry daddy" I pout he gives me a look and growls with a rumble in his chest.
I grin and go back to get the orange juice and strut my ass to the cashier.
"TRISTELLA" I hear him growl when I put a swing in my hip. I turn around "growl at me again I DARE YOU" I say looking in his still red eyes.
Lucas let's out a laugh "who in the fuck are you talking to mate ?"
"you" I reply looking in his eyes and getting in his face.
Lucas looks to the side clenching his jaw "wha-" he cuts me off wrapping his hand around my throat "this is my last warning and I mean it.. don't make me lose control and fuck you in front of all these people right here, right now" he whispers harshly in my ear.
I take a shaky breath in.. I might have to change my underwear now.
He takes a breath in through his nose a little and takes the orange juice out my hand "go wait for me in the car since you can't control yourself" while he drops the keys in my purse
oh hell nahhhhhh how dare he talk to me like a fucking child "fuck yo-"
"I DARE YOU TO FINISH THAT FUCKING SENTENCE" he roars I let out a little whimper putting my head down.
"now go wait in the car.. NOW!" I speed walk to the car knowing my ass in trouble