Chapter 4

Zadens pov
What. The. Actual. Fuck.
Did she just? No she didn't. She wouldn't dare, right? I looked around taking in my surroundings there was no one in the hall considering the party is over I slid down the and sat on the floor. Ow shit. My boner is hard as f*ck she's so gonna get it to when I see her. With her big boobs and large arse her dark skin I closed my eyes and moaned.
I can't right now I ran to the bathroom not caring who was in there I slammed the door open and slammed it closed and locked it. I looked up to see my mate I smirked and started stalking towards her she tried backing up meeting my eyes and hit the wall I smirked and ran towards her pushing her against the wall she started to struggle and trying to push me off I grabbed both her hands and put them above her head with one hand and with the other traveling down her back to her full round arse and stayed there.
She was bucking her hips trying to get away and boy was I feeling it, every time she bucked upwards she grinds into my lower half I was moaning
"oh yes babe put that wet pu$$y on me" I started to hump her like a horny dog "yeah f*ck yeah" she moaned and stopped struggling instead was grinding into me speeding up she screamed going even faster i started to thrust my boner into her core faster we were basically f*cking with clothes on she started to kiss me hard trying to take control
"No, f*ck no I'm the alpha here she will learn her place
And how to respect her damn king today!"
My wolf said. I
took over the kiss and said "your mine don't forget it" and stepped back before giving her kitty a smack. Before I unlock the door I turn "oh and by the way the name is Zaden" smirk and walk out even though I had a raging boner I am still proud of myself. Ha. Zaden 1 Sexy mate 0.
Ha! Her sexy ass ain't got nothing on me whose the alpha and in charge now while I was walking I realized I was still hard and rolled my eyes ummm ummm my grandparents making out the fuck ewww and I instantly went soft and bumped into some one and saw it was Dylan " hi Zaden " "well would you look who it is" I said with a chuckle and gave him a man hug " any luck with finding a mate?" He asked
"yeah this fine ass chocolate that drives me wild" I responded stroking my stubble and smirking just thinking about her "you found her in my pack am I right"? He ask I nod my head he smirked probably thinking of something "and her name is"? And I froze oh shit I whispered and he busted out laughing I groaned and face palmed myself. He got a call and didn't answer he pressed the home button then put it in his pocket "let me guess your mom"? He chuckles "yeah".
Then he got a text he pressed the button on the top of his newest generation iPhone and my eyes almost budged out my head it was a picture of him next to my beautiful mate with his arm around her waist and her holding up the peace sign he must of caught me staring "that's my sister " he said smiling then looked at me " oh gosh don't tell me " he said throwing his head back laughing " she your mat isn't she " laughing harder I nod "I'm sorry man but get ready for those grey hairs , cause she is something else oh gosh and your an alpha, dude!"
I was actually scared what am I gonna do I knew she was gonna be hard and feisty but I didn't think it was this hard the my wolf said something that I didn't even think of but couldn't agree more
" I can't wait to punish her"
Tristella pov
What.
The.
Actual.
Fudge.
I CANT BELIEVE HE JUST DID THAT HOW DARE HE DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT STUPID MOTHER LOVER.
My wolf purred. UGH WHY WOULD HE DO THA- wait what? My wolf purred?
Why did u purr I asked her
No answer wow okay no one is on my side any more I left the bathroom and went to my room to change and sleep.
I woke up the next morning and went to shower I came out in my towel singing dropped my towel and walked to my closet to on my underwear I put on my thong and was bending down to get my bra from the bottom drawer when I heard a growl the fuck I whispered to myself the person came behind me while I was bending and I felt a hard on oh gosh I can't. I turned around and saw....
"Zaden"! He didn't even flinch he just had his fron to my ass holding me down with his head thrown back his mouth slightly open and his eyes screwed shut so tight. Well then.
Pushed my butt closer to his front he groaned and gave my butt a long hard smack then I groaned and his eyes snapped open then he backed away slowly I could see his eyes swirling his wolf trying to come out I stood up and turned around even though I am my large boobs are out in the open I bit my lip and closed my eyes rubbing my breast and twirling my nipples in between my thumb and pointer finger then I slid my hand down to my skimpy thong and started to put my hand in.
Then left my hand there cause I ain't bout to touch my own coochie shucks that's his job but I act like I was pleasuring myself. "Ugh ugh, ZAAADDEENNN" I threw my head back and licked my lips " I need you ugh ugh ooh babeeeee" then I took my hand out and opened my eyes seeing Zaden there shocked and eyes swirling I looked him in the eye and licked my lips at him.
I gave my best innocent look and opened my legs then gave my coochie a smack like how he did earlier then stuck my hand out to him and batted my eyelashes " want to taste"? Then his eyes turned completely yellow oh shit look what you did u horny wolf I said to my wolf
Don't blame me it was all you this time
She said then disappeared
I got out of my little talk/daydream to see Zaden stalking towards me like I'm his prey then I was backing up he growls not signal me to stop but I kept backing up he was about 3 feet away from me then I hit a wall he gave a smile and ran no he sprinted toward me when he reached me he grabbed my hips and forced them into his I felt his hard then he slid his hands down and squeezes my butt then he smacked it then grabs it firmly and pushed me back into the wall with his hips he licked my neck from the bottom to top and nibbled on my ear
"you wanna be a tease little mate, yeah"? He asked/whispers in my ear
I was shocked his voice was so damn deep yet sexy and beast like.
I moaned and almost had an orgy he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head with one hand then he trailed the other one to my breast and squeezed I moaned then he went to other and squeezed it even harder.
OMG HE HAS TO STOP MY BOOBS ARE TOO
BIG FOR THIS OMG THEY ARE GONNA POP!!!!!!
What am I gonna do okay think fast T then he did it harder I can't think when he does that ish. He lets me hands go and brings it down to join the party at my breast one in each hand then he grips them with all his force, yep they're gonna pop then he lets out a large growl "am I right"? He ask
Wait, what?
What the hell is he talking about I'm confused now then he takes my nipples and squeezed the life out of them like expecting milk to come out or something "I asked you a damn question "! He growls.
The fuck. When this dude asked me a question Lawd someone help me I don't remember no question I was about to cry my boobs are gonna pop and I don't remember a question. The my wolf comes to rescue
He asked you if you want to be tease dumb ass
She said rolling her eyes
"No" I muttered weakly
"Oh she can do something other than moan would you look at that" he added.
I rolled my eyes
"Ass hole" I muttered lowly so he wouldn't hear but his stupid super werewolf alpha powers that I dumbly forgot about helped him.
"What was that"? He asked massaging my breast, I didn't answer.
"Ass hole" he growled massaging harder "Ass hole huh"? He asked going even harder than Betty Crocker kneading dough.
I rolled my eyes if he heard than why did he ask
"Don't roll those damn eyes my queen" he growled shaking my room my boobs were starting to hurt and he just kept going and kneading harder and harder I had to stop this.
"Cause the only ass hole I know is yours that will be hitting from the back while your beautiful big ass jiggles while I smack it and am plunging into you in and out in and out of and spanking and rubbing and fingering your little pu$$y while I stick daddy's long hard-"
"Zaden!!!" I squealed
I didn't know he was so dirty and that I could get so wet
"Oh baby " he said with a boyish grin that me so wet " this isn't Zaden"
Then he gives my boobs a hard smack I gasp and look up his eyes are red that only happens when high ranks are either mad or horny/turned on and Zaden was both.
"Then w-wh-who is th-this"? I asked and stuttered
"His wolf baby, Lucas, but you can just call me daddy" then he smacks my breast again.
Then I start to put my hands on his back trying to calm him down
"Lucas" no answer
"Lucaaasss babbyyy" I say in a sing song voice no answer.
I bring my hands to his hair and run my fingers through them, go on my highest tippy toes barely can reach and nibble on his ear a little bit
"Lucas babe" I whisper in his ear he still doesn't answer but stiffens and puts his hands on my butt -__-
Really.
He starts to squeeze my butt "Lucas"'I say sternly he pulls back slowly and gives me a look and arches his eyebrow he pulls me in and leans down and kisses my neck " I don't like that tone mate" he whispers in my ear and smacks my rear end.
" okay baby I'm sorry" I say rubbing his back and kissing under his ear and he makes a small whimper to accept.
Big ass teddy bear.
"Babe?" I ask looking up looking innocent poking my lower lip out still rubbing his lower back since he's standing up fully now he looks all the way down at me "yes my queen" "can I get Zaden back now please "
Then I see his eyes turn back to Zaden's gorgeous ones he smirks "hey babe" and goes to sit down on my bed I put a crop top on no bra too lazy then I walk to him and sit on his lap " your nipples are hard " he smirks I gasp
"why are you looking Zaden?!" I growl he puts his hands up in surrender
"they're just so big and that shirt so small "
he says still looking down at my chest "whatever" I say and cross my arms under my chest his eyes shoot back down there and he licks his lips "Zaden!!!!!" I scream. He back up at me and chuckles
"okay,okay, babe I'm sorry" I rolled my eyes "I'm sorry okay?" Then I look away he sighs and grabs my chin and softly turns me towards him and pecks my lips "look I said I'm sorry babe" then pecks my lips again "do you forgive me?" He ask "yeah, I guess fine. "
"yayyyy" he cheers and starts to clap I laugh "can I get a hug?" He ask "of course " then I turn to straddle him and hug him he puts his hands on my booty and squeezed while he smack with the other I giggle then try to pull away he smacks my butt again
"babeeeee " I whine and try to pull away again then he holds me tighter I giggle again and he starts rubbing his chest on mine I laugh "okay that's enough baby"
I say and he starts rubbing his chest harder on mine and I realize what he's doing I gasp and smack him in the back of the head he stops lets go rubbing his head I immediately get off him
"you horny dog!" I yell at him he stands up and tries to hug me again
"stop it Zaden" I point at him "stop it right now. "
I tell him and he pouts
"But babe it felt so good" I gasp and check his eyes to see if it's his wolf and nope it 100% Zaden. I look at him sternly to tell him that's enough
"What?!" He says " it did feel good with your hard nipples and big tits against my chest............"
Then he throws his head back and moans I gasped loudly and his head snapped down to me and came in for a hug I back up
" Zaden stop it" then I push him down on the bed and he sits up quickly then I slap him he held his cheek then I slapped him harder on the other side he looked up at me and it was still him his wolf not even close to the surface still 100% Zaden.
I couldn't believe it the fuck was wrong with this boy
"Zaden I don't know what your problem is but u need to stop it right now!" I said stomping my foot then he looked at me biting his lip then I started pacing back and forth first turning my ack to Zaden then my front back and forth up and down then I turned and look at Zaden he was looking at my butt -__- then I walked up to him and slapped him three more times
"what's your problem Zaden!!????!!!??!!" I asked and screamed and started yelling at him about how never listens and how he's crazy then "wait are you even listening to me"
I ask him then start to jump up and down and scream while I was jumping up and down I heard a grown and stopped to see Zaden looking at my boobs and biting his lip I walk up to him making my short legs take big strides and he growls and and licks his lips.
I grab his chin roughly and look him in the eye still there his wolf has nothing to do with this so why is he so horny? I don't understand. Fuck it I'm done I went to put on some clothes I put on an over sized t shirt that my cousin left here no bra
(sorry but I'm home alone and it hurt)
and some of my big sweatpants and walked out the closet and some batman socks I walked past Zaden and went to the door then I was pushed against it
" whose shirt is that " he growled
"Oh now you wanna talk " I said and rolled my eyes
He pushed his lower body closer to mine and growled "I'm not in the mood right now mate so you better tell me or I'll let Lucas out" he said
Wait what he's not already out oh gosh I'm scared
"I-it's my c-cous-in's" I stuttered he let me go and I ran out the room he tapped my booty and walked after me chuckling I was walking down the stairs and every time I stepped he tapped each butt cheek I got down the stairs
"where is everyone" he asked in his sexy voice
I didn't answer and kept walking with him right on my heels I started making breakfast "
why are you making breakfast at 4 in the morning" he asked I ignored him again I bent down to get the eggs and he tapped my booty I quickly stood up and started to make them then turned on some music then I started swaying my hips and doing a little twerking he came behind me and started to literally dry hump me.
I turned around and looked at him like he was crazy and finished cooking I was about to sit down to eat my pancakes but he dragged me to sit on him he was so hard I kissed him on the cheek "babe?" He hummed in response and looked at me
"why you so hard?" Then he put his head down and blushed "I don't know, why are you so sexy?" I was shocked he smirks "well?" He ask then I look at him and batted my eyelashes and looked down then looked at him and batted them again then bit my lip "sexy"? I ask then he moans and looks down at me biting my lip "S-stop it" he said sternly I ate my break fast and he pouted and asked for some "hell no" I said.

Next Morning
I woke up next morning by my Cousin Samuel "what the hell Sam ?!" He laughed then left little fucker
Mate mate
Said my wolf I looked around and couldn't find him ehh whatever then I heard a bang from my closet I got up and ran over to see
Zaden looking through my underwear drawer and he had something in his hand he looked up at me "babe" he said calmly standing up I made the puppy dog eyes and looked up at him biting my lip and he made a muffled moan and clenched his jaw
" I'm gonna ask you once and one time only" he held up somethings " what" he said then breathed in and out and continued "are these"? He asked " what do they look like" I said sarcastically
"I ASKED YOU A FUC-" he yelled then stopped and breathed out "babe, just please answer the question " he said " what do they look like" I added smartly he breathed in and out and closed his eyes he reopened them and with his other hand dragged my hips toward his he kissed my neck and ran his nose up and down it I shivered and moaned he went up to my ear and kissed it
" I don't know what's going on with my body and mind but I can't control it and it's not my wolf it's me so I think I asked you a question" he whispered in my ear.
"vibrators" I said putting my head down
"Good girl " he said patting my butt and walked into my room I followed behind him
"why the fuck do you have vibrators and dildos" he asked calmly sitting on the bed and honestly I was scared I stood in front of him he opened his legs so can stand in between them and I did
" I don't know, daddy " I said biting my lip his head snapped up and when he saw me biting my lip he growled and looked me in the eye too
" have you used one before?" He asked I looked down and was about to answer. " Trissy " I heard my cousin call from behind the door I sat on Zadens lap and yelled for him to come in
" my bad but mama asked if u want lunch "lunch" I asked "yes lunch it's 3 pm" he said "oh sh*t" I said and hit Zaden's chest
"why didn't you wake me up babe" I asked pouting he growled a little "so do u want lunch" Sam asked and I started bouncing on Zaden's lap "heck yes" I said bouncing up and down on Zaden he left and closed the door I stopped bouncing "babe why are you hard again" I asked
"because you f*cking bouncing on my di€k, babe" he whined "I'm so sorry " I said "it whatever babe you always get me hard even by walking " he said. Oh gosh I can't with this boy.

_________________________________
Hey guyysssss it meh thanks for all the votes please try to pass my book around or give me shoutout I would also give you one to thank u and also I would appreciate some comments. Thank you love you