Testing

Tristella

Today has been sooooo long it's fucking annoying how Zaden is keeping me in this house because my heat is supposed to come yet guess what? It hasn't fucking came!
Zaden not even here he's handling pack business and left me in this home...alone.
So I text him
T- Zaden
Z- Hey baby
T- come home. Now.
Z- Who u talking to
T- obviously you !
Z- bae shut up.. are u feeling your heat?
T- obv fucking not or you woulda felt it
Z- bae I'm gonna fuck the shit out of u

Ugh he so nasty what the hell

T- baeee I'm hungry
Z- its food in the house
T- i want pancakes
Z- so make some
T- there's no oj
Z- tf u need oj for to make pancakes
T- I can't eat them without it
Z- I'll be there in 5 minutes u better be ready or I'm leaving your fine ass

I squeak yayyy i hurry and go get dressed, I put on my black leggings and tank top with my gucci slides and run out side to wait for Zaden. Five minutes pass and he doesn't come so I call him
daddy where are you? I whine
I'm coming he growls give daddy  a second. I roll my eyes okay bye.
He literally then pulls up and I get in the escalade.
"Hey baby" he greets
I roll my eyes and text my brother he looks at me and snatches my phone from my hands.
"Fuck wrong with you? I greeted you and I expect something in return, I'm taking off my working time to take YOU to buy some damn orange juice the least you can do is fucking acknowledge my presence stop acting like a brat before I eat you out" he says placing my phone back in my lap and griping my thigh.
He doesn't say any thing and begins to drive...
I hate when he does that shit
Apologize ! Yells my wolf yells  at me
Ugh fine
"Bae I'm sorry"I a
pologize
"Hmm" he replies
"Nigga stop acting like a bitch " I say and gasp covering my mouth I didn't mean to say that aloud.
I turn to him my mouth still covered in shock he turns to me too his eyes red....oh shit. He smiles chuckling
"I'm gonna fuck you so good "
I open my mouth to speak but we pull up to the store, he looks for a parking once he finds one he pulls in and puts the car in park. He takes his hand off the gear and put both on the he clenches the wheel till his knuckles turn white and puts his head down on the wheel taking deep breathes. I sit there silently and squirm in my seat seeing him like this was kind of..... arousing and took a deep breathe through his nose I knew he smelled me he growled lowly and that set me off again "ba-" i begin "out" he growls cutting me off his head still down.
Who the hell this boy talking to "Ummm who the fu-"
"Get the fuck out" he cuts me off again raising his head a bit when he raises his head I gasp seeing veins going through his hands and his eyes flashing all colors. I hurry and get out the car not looking back and walk into the store. I walk to the refigerator section and bend over reading the prices of the orange and feel a hard spank on my butt I turn to cuss out who it was "bitch fucki-" I turn to the person and stop seeing Zaden standing there with a hard look I quickly shut my mouth and look down. His wolf growls I know its Lucas cause his eyes are red my wolf purrs in return.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Okay okay okay don't kill me
I know I haven't updated in forever and its because I hate updating short Chapters but everyone keeps asking I'm sorry guys
Love you all ! Share and vote !