Chapter 14 - I Need You

Ewin was sitting in his office looking out the window chuckling proud as all the kids were walking around trying to find their classes and eventually started to do paperwork for staff meetings and all other kinds of things that head teachers do. Erwin took a sip of coffee and jumped at the sound of his office door being knocked on seeing his small best friend leaning against the frame.

"I was told to go to the principles office" Levi joked as he walked further into the office sitting on a chair opposite Erwin's desk. The two friends chuckled and laughed as they caught up properly since they hadn't seen each other in basically a month.

Levi congratulated his best friend for building this incredible school and remained sitting as the best friends slowly gained awkward silence.

"why you here Levi?" Erwin asked and his small friend shrugged before combing his hands through his hair not knowing what to say. "she wont see you, you know that right"

"I know...I just I wanted to try one last thing and if it doesn't work then ill leave her be to move on...the kids miss her so much and I miss her...I need her...I love her so god-damn much, im going crazy because I've been such a...such a-"

"dick"

"exactly!" Levi slightly rose his voice making Erwin chuckle as he leaned back on his chair.

"what do you wanna do?" Erwin asked as he was intrigued with what Levi was planning. Both friend leaned closer together so that Levi could tell him the plan and the blonde jotted every idea possible for Levi to say.

***

Hanji was finishing her class as the ninth graders had just learned about sex education In biology and due to them acting mature Hanji was incredibly proud of them and wanted to give them an extra fun fact as her class started packing up for lunch.

"oh fun fact guys, did you know that when you were babies, and I was a baby and all other kinds of babies in the world are born, they have three hundred bones that has cartilage between most of them. That is what causes the baby to be so flexible and with that, it helps them pass through the birth canal and helps the baby have rapid growth. Whilst the baby ages, the bones start to fuse causing them to have 206 bones and that makes up and average adult skeleton...just a fun fact for you to tell your parents" Hanji laughed as he class giggled and chuckled at her fact leaving the science room and the teacher started to clean up.

Hanji looked down at her watch to see the time and it was time for her to go to lunch but was disturbed by one of her eleventh graders who came knocking on the door.

"Headmaster Smith wants you in the Assembly Hall" the young girl said "he wants me to take you" as the brunette followed the blonde student she noticed Notes stuck on the door that were small love notes and she started to feel extremely scarred.

"Alice, you know headmaster smith is Gay right?" the brunette said making Alice laugh but the student demanded Hanji to carry on following. "why am I feeling so nervous?" she whispered to herself and eventually made it to the grand assembly hall where she saw Erwin sitting in the middle of the hall as he looked at Hanji walking through towards him. "Erwin, what is going on?" she asked and the tall blonde man pointed to the stage where a trial of rose petals were in a circled pile on the middle of the stage. "Erwin?"

"is this thing on!" Hanji Jumped at the sound of Levi's voice on the microphone and looked at him confused wondering why the hell he was here. "okay...I get you are mad at me, I'm mad at me too and I came to say sorry" He said and Hanji just glared at him not sating a word, tilting her body to one side as she crossed her arms wanting more explanations from Levi. "and I know it's going to take more than I'm sorry...so I am going to give you a performance" Hanji looked at Levi confused and scared.