So... He sings?

You sat down at an empty table with Piko. You had packed a lunch today, inside your paper bag was a sandwich, a cup of fruit, and a bottle of apple juice; you pulled out the sandwich and took a bite of it, you looked over to Piko. You noticed he didn't have any food... "Are you going to get a tray from the lunch line....?" You asked. "No... I'm not very hungry" Piko said in his ever so calm voice. You looked at him for a second and then looked back at your food. You two talked about your other 2 classes, and you found out that you didn't have any other classes with Piko.

"So... What do you like to do Piko...?" You said trying to break the small talk conversation. "Nothing much really..." He said, then you heard him mumble something. "What did you say.....?" You asked. "..I like to sing.. But not many people know that.." He said. "Oh that's cool! What kind of songs do you like to sing?" You asked excitedly, you loved music. Piko shrugged; "Anything really.."
You smiled and took another bite of your sandwich. "What do you like to do (Y/N)?" Piko asked curiously seeming to finally start opening up to you. "Oh I like to (Your favorite hobby), but other then that I don't do much." Piko nodded "That's cool. Hey, (Y/N)?" You looked up at him "What Piko?"

"Can we sit together again tomorrow?"