Home.

You smiled at Piko; "Of course we can sit together!" Piko smiled back at you. You finished the rest of your lunch and continued talking to the bright eyed boy. The two of you decided to swap phone numbers so you two could text each other on the weekends. The bell rang announcing it was time for classes again. "Bye (Y/N)." Piko said waving slightly as he walked in the opposite direction to his next class. "Bye-Bye~" You said back; the rest of the day you thought about how glad you were to have an actual friend. The rest of your "friends" only came to you when they had problems or when there was no one else to talk to.

Soon enough the school day had ended, and you took the bus back to your lovely home- or should I say... your empty home. Your parents were always working, and when they weren't working they were crabby and tired. Your father was currently away on a business trip and your mom worked until 10 PM. You had gotten used to the quiet and calmness of the house, you actually learned to enjoy it.

You didn't have any homework that you had to work on tonight so you decided to watch anime. (if you don't watch anime you can insert something else.) After watching television for an hour or so you decided to go for a walk, it was a nice afternoon and you weren't going to waste it.

As you walked around the neighborhood you noticed a large moving truck in front of one of the houses.

"I wonder who's moving in... Maybe.. It's Piko?"