Stormy Weather

"Well... Enough of that!" You said trying to chase away the sudden gloom. "You don't know to much about me so if you'd like I can tell you some things!" You said grinning. Piko nodded and prepared to listen. "Well... I've lived here for a few years now." You said before continuing "My favorite color is (Your favorite color here) and my favorite food is (Your favorite food also inserted here). I really love listening to music, and I watch anime occasionally. I'm not sure if there's much else I do being honest." You finished. Piko smiled at you "I watch anime too and I really like music, although I don't watch anime too much of the time." He said.

The bell rang. Lunch was over, and you and Piko had to split ways, you waved goodbye to him and he to you.

I hope he really is okay with being here, he seemed a bit upset. I wish I could do more but I can't really do much right now.. You thought as you walked to your next class.

You sat in the uncomfortable desk and stared at your paper, you could hear rain tapping on the window, and it slowly got more aggressive and all you could hear was rain. You could hear thunder starting to rumble and then one loud boom. You jumped and couple of girls screamed. It's impossible to do any work because of all these distractions... you thought. Then suddenly the lights went out, again a couple of girls in your class screamed and the teacher rushed into the hall to talk to the other teachers. You sat there in the dark, the only light was coming from outside, but it wasn't much.

I wonder how Piko is...?