The man who awaited in the car

Piko nodded slightly and you grabbed your bag, ready to leave. Waving goodbye to the teacher, you and Piko left the classroom. "Really?" You finally questioned, still entirely in shock. Piko nodded and smiled, "Of course....I don't want you on the bus in this weather." He said quietly, scratching the back of his neck.
You smiled and Piko and continued down the hall.
Being slightly nervous, you finally had walked to the pick up line, where many cars awaited outside.
Which one is Piko's...? You questioned yourself.
Piko quickly lead you to a black SUV, trying his best to escape the rain. Inside sat a tall looking man with a headset and glasses.
((Surprise ;3))

The man peered at you, studying your face for a bit, then smiled softly. "Nice to meet you! Uh... (Y/N)...? Was it?"
You nodded shyly, internally cursing yourself for being bad at greetings. "U-Uhm, Hi! Nice to meet you- Piko's... dad?" You said, stumbling over your words just a bit. Actually, this man looked nothing like Piko, the man who sat in the car had darkish brown hair, and matching brown eyes, very contrary to Piko's white hair and extremely bright eyes.
The man laughed a bit before replying, "I suppose you could call me his dad? Though, we aren't actually related, whatsoever. You can call me Mr. Kiyoteru." He said waving slightly, before noticing that you and Piko stood outside, rain soaking your clothes. "Please get in the car- we'll stop by the house and get some towels for you (Y/N). That is if you don't have to be home right away?"

Piko opened the door for you, allowing you to enter the SUV first, which you appreciatively accepted the offer.
"There should be no problem with me stopping by real quick, I don't think?" You said smiling, despite being sopping wet. Piko entered the vehicle and sat next to you.
"Thanks for picking (Y/N) up too Kiyoteru.." Piko said as he buckled his seatbelt.
"Don't mention it kiddo! I'm just glad to see you've made a pretty friend!" Kiyoteru said smiling, looking at Piko through the mirror as he began driving.
You flushed at being called pretty, and so did Piko apparently you noticed as you glanced over at him. He had a slight red blush that proceeded to shade his entire face a light cherry color.
You laughed a bit, "I-I'm not pretty... But uhm... Thank you for thinking so!"
Piko looked out the car window, watching the rain fall, still blushing a bit.
"But (Y/N)-
....you are pretty.."