What is she doing here....? (Piko POV)

I sat by the window of my new house. The house was bigger then the one I lived in last, and I really loved the big windows. I hated moving though. I moved so often too... There was never a place I could really call home.. The moment I got comfortable, it would happen again and I'd be pulled out of school and moved to a different place.

I opened the window and let in the fresh air, it was a slightly breezy afternoon. "I love this breeze.." I said thinking aloud. I took my spot by the window and sat back down. "That girl... (Y/N L/N)... Why was she so nice to me...? I don't understand it." I thought to myself. "She's kinda cute..." I blushed. I just met her for crying out loud, I shouldn't have a crush on her already... It's not a crush right...? Definitely not. I sighed as I heard my name being called to help get the boxes out of the moving truck.

As I walked downstairs and outside I noticed a familiar figure standing in front of my house. "(Y/N)....?" I said quietly. She hasn't noticed me and was absorbed in looking at the truck, deep in thought, her (H/L) (H/C) being moved to the side gently because of the breeze. I blinked as she looked away from the truck and directly at me.

"Hi Piko! Is this your new house?" She half-yelled. "U-Uhm... Yeah... It is." I said scratching the back of my head. "Do you by any chance live in this neighborhood too...?" She nodded "Mhm! Looks like we're neighborhood buddies!" She said smiling. "Well.. I've got to put up these boxes.." I said "So I guess I'll text you and we can talk more then?" She nodded and started to walk down the street, her hair being tussled gently by the wind.

What are the chances of this happening...?