The Dark (Piko POV)

I just finished writing out my sentence before the lights cut out. I heard a panicked voice coming from the hallway and a girl made a squeaking noise. It was raining pretty hard and the thunder was quite bad, but I find the rain comforting. The only bad thing about this situation was.. the dark. Why did the power have to go out and leave me in the dark? I thought as I looked around the room and viewed the other students, they didn't seem to be too worried, there was a pair of girls though that seemed scared of the thunder.

The teacher announced that the power would probably be back on within the next hour or so and not to panic. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and used the dim light to see better. The boy who was sitting in front of me turned to face me, and I watched him study my face "So- lovely weather we're having, huh?" He said with a chuckle. Was that his attempt at lightening the mood? Is my distress that apparent? "H-Haha, yeah, it's um... beautiful.." I said stumbling over my words. The boy softened his gaze and smiled at me "No need to be worried okay? The power will be back on before you know it!" He said before turning back around.

My thoughts shifted to (Y/N). Is she alright? She doesn't seem like the type of person that would be too scared in a thunderstorm but- I can't help but worry about her...