She's worried? (Piko P.O.V once again)

Is she actually... worried? I thought to myself, as I powered the phone down to save the remaining power. The storm seemed to be letting up slowly, but it was still terribly dark in the room. I sighed quietly and looked out the window that was placed across the room. The only source of light. I wasn't too scared at this point, as long as I kept looking at some sort of light I could block out the rest of the room. My phone was the thing that had kept me calm, supplying a bright light... But if it died I wouldn't be able to call my parents or text (Y/N). I forgot my charger like the dummy I am.

Thanks to the window I was able to ignore the darkness for most of the storm, every so often I'd end up gazing at the dark room around me and I'd start to feel the need to curl up into a ball, but I never did. I couldn't let the other students see that, a high school boy, scared of the dark.

The storm finally cleared up and the room lit up a bit. The teacher had said something about the office working on the power and that after this we'd be released early due to more storms coming in later hours. School was almost over anyways. I pulled out my phone and made sure to tell (Y/N) that I was fine.

Since she was worried right?