Chapter 15

I adjust myself so I'm straddling him, and he slides his hands up and down my body.

I pull the rest of his clothes off then slide my hand up and down his length, teasing him.

He growls and rips my clothes off my body, throwing the scraps of fabric on the floor. You have got to be kidding me! Again?!

I go to scold him but he grabs the back of my neck and pulls my lips down to his. Well...I suppose I can always buy more clothes.

When I slide down onto him, I gasp at how well he fills me. As I ride him, I put up a solid wall of air around my room so nobody hears our moans.

I rake my nails down his chest and he grips my hips so hard I'm almost positive it'll leave bruises. ...that should not be as arousing as it is.

I lean down and begin gently biting and sucking the skin on his neck, his head thrown back in ecstasy.

The I can feel him gripping the sheets and it's almost enough to make me climax right then and there.

We both finish together, and I climb off him, exhausted but pleased.

My legs shake when I go to walk to the shower, and he growls at the sight of my naked body and slowly gets up to follow me.

We don't make it to breakfast that day. Or lunch.

***

The guests have been here about a week, and I'm wandering through the gardens when I hear someone walking behind me. I listen carefully to the footsteps before smiling.

    "Ah, Dorian, good to see that you're getting out of the castle." He pauses, then barks a laugh, quickening his pace to catch up with me.

    "Damn, nothing gets past you, does it?" I smile at him.

    "Nope, nice try though." We wander through the gardens, talking about nearly everything. Our pasts, our likes and dislikes, our lives in general. I pause, noticing how cool it's gotten.

    "What is it?" Dorian asks, noticing my pause.

    "What time is it?" I ask, my nerves building. I feel him shuffle around, then smell his dread.

    "Shit. We're late for dinner." I hold out my hand, and he doesn't hesitate to grab it.

I teleport us directly outside the doors to the dining room, apologizing to the guards as they startle at our abrupt entrance.

We walk into the dining room, and I can immediately feel all of the attention focused on us.

I hear a low growl, and immediately recognize it as Fenrys. He's suddenly right next to me and yanking my hand out of Dorian's.

Fuck, in my rush I hadn't realized that I was still holding his hand. Fenrys pushes me behind him, and I feel Dorian shift away slightly.

    "Hey, it was just so she could teleport us here, I'm sorry." Well, at least he's smart enough to not provoke Fen right now.

I put my hand on Fenrys' shoulder, and he immediately relaxes slightly.

    "He's telling the truth, Fen. We were out walking and lost track of time. I was only holding his hand to help us teleport easier."

That seemed to help a little bit, but I could still smell his jealousy. Males and their stupid territorial bullshit.

Fae instincts are very hard to control, especially since we only accepted the bond recently. I feel him take a deep breath.