alpha

Hoseok sits on the edge of his bed with his elbows braced on his knees, fingers interlocked as he stares at the floor with numerous thoughts in his head. It was obvious that his comrades are asleep as the darkness outside the camp was ever so soothing for people who have people to rely on.

"captain."

Hoseok looks up at the source of this voice which turns out to be a silhouette at the entrance of his tent. "major," he responds.

Hoseok's pupils adjust to the moonlight entering the tent which reveals the silhouette's face. He notices the relaxed smile on that face and tries to return one of his own.

"why're you up this late?"

"with all due respect, major, same to you," he replies with a smug on his face.

"i got duties man"

Hoseok puts his hands on his bed as he leans back, putting all his weight on his hands to sit back and relax. He looks at the woman at the entrance and sighs.

"i need to ensure everyone's resting"

"they are"

"you aren't"

"i will," he says before he tears his eyes away from majors and lands them on the cloth kept to his right, folded so he could rest his head on it... either that or he's gonna use it as a comforter.

"you're delaying my duties by not sleeping"

after some seconds of staring at his so called pillow in silence, hoseok stands up. The moment he takes a step forward, the major turns around leaving the tent which closes it and brings back the darkness. "go to sleep, captain," she commands and walks away.

akdjdjdnnsnd