uniform

"You believe," you pat the left side of his chest lightly, trying to direct his attention to his heart.

"No strength without faith, no reality without dreams," you say and as if you're a monk, you carry on with lessons you learned throughout the 30 years of your existence, "the second most important law of nature that is often underestimated by people, the law of attraction. You attract what you believe in. But it should be the exact amount of belief, the results would depend on your intentions."

He just looks at you as if you're the most precious thing on earth while you continue, "The brain is the most powerful weapon to ever exist. You think of negativity, you attract it. It affects your brain, you get issues or just get unlucky. You use your brain to make sense out of your heart, combine your desire with your belief, and bam! you're doing what you once thought was impossible."

"Why am I in a hospital bed when you're talking sexy, this isn't fair?" He whines.

"maybe this struggle is preparing you for something you asked for," you mumble as you look away to hide your embarrassed face.

"Stop seducing me, woman!" he yells jokingly and laughs only to wince at the pain caused by excessive usage of his chest voice. "just dodged an opportunity to make it to the top of the best-last-words-ever-said list."