golf

Hoseok ponders about what y/n said and about a hundred other things as he sits on a chair which is placed right outside the cell.

He spends some hours alone with his thoughts until he hears commotion outside the tent.

A soldier enters and salutes him. When hoseok nods, acknowledging his salute, the soldier walks towards the cell to unlock it. He roams around the tent picking and dropping things and organizes them as if preparing the place for an event or a meeting.

Another soldier enters with some documents in his hands. He salutes hoseok the moment he notices his presence and hoseok responds with the same gesture, an acknowledging nod.

"Captain."

Hoseok's eyes land on the entrance.

"Major," he responds, standing up from his seat, a bit astonished by the presence next to her.

"I'm glad you stayed. Your curiosities would really help us here," she says and drags the blindfolded man next to her with his arm towards the cell. He had his hands cuffed like hoseok's were some hours ago.

In a minute, the tent is filled with soldiers from the task force that went with y/n. They had mud and bruises all over their faces decorated like a Christmas tree, beautiful scars of victory.

Hoseok watches her as she sits in front of the detainee. Her eyes, focused, determined, and cold, as she looks at him. The captain knows from his experience that she's going to get some leads out of this which will make the operation more efficient.

He watches her as she interrogates the detainee. She doesn't hesitate to slap him across the face when his answers come out to be a bunch of sarcastic comments.

The man finally starts spilling the beans when y/n uses some more of her interrogation tactics.

"You got some questions you wanna ask, captain?"

She asks and Hoseok joins her in the process.