november

Hoseok felt the caress. When you removed your hand, he moved his head towards it.

You flinch at the sudden response to your touch.

You put your hand back on his face and stroke it gently.

Your heart beats at a faster pace when his eyelids start to open and some seconds later you find him staring at your hand and then at you.

Your eyes fill with tears of ecstasy; you thank the night for its darkness.

He keeps his gaze on you.

You know you have to call the doctor and let them know about him waking up but you don't want to tear your eyes away from his. What if he closes them again and you have to wait even longer this time?

you bend down on your knees so your face could be closer to his and you could talk to him without disturbing the people sleeping in the hospital room. When his eyes travel accordingly, your heart gives out a sigh of relief allowing your tears to roll down your cheek.

"Hobi," you call him in a soft voice which comes out a bit squeaky probably due to the lump in your throat.

It gets harder and harder for you to react practically. Emotions start to fiddle with your judgement.

But you know what's more important at the moment.

You know what's the right thing to do.

So you gain control like the major you are.

You go out of the room to inform the people in charge.

jdjsksksksks