zulu

Y/n twisted the key to unlock the door to their apartment. They were finally home. On their feet with all their body parts perfectly in synch with their systems. Physical wounds were taken care of and all that was left was for them to heal.

Y/n dropped her bags on the floor and went off to look around her house. After she spent some minutes strolling around, she sauntered her way towards the window in their living room to see hoseok.

"Whatcha doin?"

"shedding some of my light on my plants," he said as he gazed at his tiny nursery.

She stood a few steps behind him in silence. Hoseok felt her presence and when she didn't move for too long he asked, "done familiarizing yourself with the place?"

"yeah"

He felt the uncertainty in her voice. "What is it?" He turned around and asked.

She stepped closer as the light of dawn seeped into their room from the window behind hoseok. She took another step which left her head no choice but to rest itself on his shoulder, "What do you do when your home's a person?" she mumbled.

He embraced her into a bear like hug as she allowed herself to wrap her arms around him gently. He tilted his head, resting his face on her head which was on his shoulder.

"I know it's complicated," she said, almost falling asleep in his arms. She was relaxed.

They just hoped not to be alone the next time they came home.

"can I use whatever perfume you're wearing right now?" He spoke after a minute of silence, "you smell like water if it had a fragrance, it's soothing."

"if society's expectation of what men and women should smell like doesn't bother you, sure."

Jdjsjskdkdk—The End—ksjsjsjskaksk

The name of the chapters were army alphabets.
(if you didn't notice/know)

thanks @ayobangtan_ for being the first and probably the only one to read the book till now 😂 really, thanks for voting on every chapter, I appreciate your support 🙏