Chapter Two: Mount Arngor

A/n: Thank you to the people who read, voted, and commented on my fanfiction! You just don't know how happy I am to know that you like it!!! This is just fanfiction and if there were things that I missed from the canon, just inform me kindly.

Ten years had already passed since Galbatorix was dethroned and had been defeated but Eragon had not stopped working

In his opinion, more work had been placed on his shoulders even if his life and his blue-scaled dragon, Saphira, weren't in danger anymore since at the ten years of his stay in the mountain, he was able to build the dragonhold in the mountain for the Second Rise of Dragons and their Riders. It made him remember that his namesake was from the first dragon rider who was an elf. The difference now was that he's human but his body was changed by the elves to give him more strength and the old celebration healed a shade's curse that almost made him give up. It made him realize that it looked like it had always been his mission and fate to be the first dragon rider of a new peaceful dragon age.

Eragon Bromsson was the first free dragon rider after a hundred years after the fall of the ancient dragon riders while it took time for his half-brother, Murtagh, when he became a rider when a red dragon hatched for him to escape a tyrant like Galbatorix. Eragon smiled when the thought of his half-brother came to him. He's definitely going place to place and it had been rare for him to just choose to settle down and live in the mountain.

Meanwhile, he was happy to have also discovered that Arya became a dragon rider and even she's the queen of the elves, she didn't forget her responsibility to the Dragon Order. She had always brought enough tools and food for them, last of all, she annually visits the Dragon Academy he set up after having three younglings with whom were already full dragon riders. It was established five years ago and the academy was known to be located at the center of Mount Arngor

Defeating Galbatorix was his first long mission and adventure as a dragon rider. It was very strenuous but it had changed his life forever and while he was in Vroengard, it gave him realization that he didn't want to return to Palancar Valley when he was looking for his real name. He was now a very different person from when he was fifteen years old.