Chapter Five: The Dragon Council

A/n: I want to say my whole gratitude to all those who read my fanfiction!!! 💗💗💗

Eragon sighed deeply. He had already been training hundreds of young dragons and riders for ten years, now but most of them were still younglings. It was a great thing for him that he was able to train ten dragons and their riders before a lot of eggs began cracking in Alagaësia for almost every month already and he's very much happy that most of the dragons and their riders were living in the Dragon Castle. He didn't want a repeat of what occurred to Galbatorix and due to his power, he had always felt suffocated making him distant to humans but he was thankful to Saphira for always supporting him and balancing him out to his temptations.

Eragon composed his dragon council with two men, five elves, one Urgal, and one dwarf. All of the members of the council were trained by Eragon, himself. The members of his council now train new dragon riders that arrive in their castle. As a fifteen years old child, he had never imagined that he will be a leader but he was now always faced with the reality that he's now considered as the new supreme master and council leader of the new dragon order. He's a powerful, and a very dangerous man that's why he always made it sure that he does not abuse his abilities.

Roran Stronghammer walked behind his cousin while he entered the Dragon Council Hall and just by stepping inside it, he knew he had stepped on a hall where legendary warriors stand and it was his cousin who shepherds his fellow dragon riders and teach them how to prevent Galbatorix's deeds. He's also confident that he had taught the riders to make sure no more violence would come to Alagaësia ever again. He didn't know what he would feel if ever he'd face more dragon riders but as far as he could see, his heart was beating fast.

The Dragon Council Hall was painted white. It was mostly very open and windy since the windows does not have any enclosure to keep air from entering. The hall also allowed the dragon riders' dragons to enter it without any problems. There were also blue flags with the council's national emblem hanging on the walls. The blue flag was decorated with a white dragon image. A carpet was laid down in between the five stone seats while at the raised platform, one would be able to see a white stone throne seat.

Eragon held on his sword once again with his blue cape flapping while the dragon council bow their heads to him. He began to walk at the aisle, and when he was already seated on the White Throne, Saphira and the other dragons arrived to sit at the side their riders. The dragons were all huge, and their scales all gleam brightly like gemstones.

The dragons of the elves—Eohorim, Alvin, Meöwin, Aryan, and Aradhel—usually have green scales with different shades and brightness.

Tolvonosk who's bonded to a dwarf rider named Unan does have gray scales while the Kamundür, a very large dark brown dragon was bonded to an Urgal named Khadr.

Saphira, Eragon's dragon has blue scales, Argen, Rowan's dragon's scales were silver and lastly, Edemir, Philip's dragon rider has bright yellow scales.