New Place/New Life

,,The road to that manor is taking forever'' Edgar mumbled under his breath while being in the cartful.

,,We're almost there, ma'am'' the carter answered. Edgar got even more angrier at that statement

,,MA'AM? What is wrong with you, peasant?'' Edgar scolded at the carter, that got even more stressed and scared with having the painter into the ride.

Since the infamous Oletus Manor was located at a huge distance from everyone else, it took the carter and the horses some time and strenth to finally reach the place. When they got to the location, the carter sighed in relief and slowly made his way back to the city without even saying goodbye to the heir.

Valden took slow, yet silent steps. This manor seriously gave him goose bumbs, the moment he took a glance at it. 

Once the painter made it to the huge doors, he welcomed himself in, not expecting what his eyes witnessed.

Edgar saw a lot of people-partying, talking, eating and even flirting. Out of all places, they decided to party at an abandoned manor, and with that a spooky one.

The first one to notice him in, was not other than Emma herself. She immediatly went towards him and introduced herself as ,,The gardener in the mannor''

Edgar also noticed that the people around him were really weird. They had button eyes, instead of REAL ones. They were like semi humans, semi dolls.

,,Button eyes?''You guys, are what people call ,,a freak show'' Edgar sated his opinion while laughing.

,,But buddy, ya look tha same yo'' A pirate's voice could be heard from the crowd. That was the tipical confident Jose. 

Edgar ran to a nearby mirror and took a look at his reflection. 'That pirate guy was right' the painter thought to himself while starring at the mirror in fear and shock. The painter screamed while still looking at his reflection

He ran to the most isolated place his eyes could find in a matter of seconds. That was the garden of the manor that Emma took care of whenever she had the time to do so.

,,Great job at scaring the newbie'' A prisoner said while laughing a bit

,,Fantastic idea, Luca. Now go and calm that painter down'' Freddy said while rolling his eyes

,,Ok fine, Mr. Steal Your Waifu'' Luca answered in return

,,Haha good one'' Kreacher stated while laughing out loud

,,Where's Luca? I wanna give him some peace of my mind'' Freddy screamed, but the ex-inventor was gone

Luca went into the garden where his eyes were met with the figure of the very new survivor that saw sitting on a bench next to the fountain.

,,Hey, newbie'' Luca teased a little bit the painter to get his attention

,,I know it's hard for you, but I'm sure we can work things out'' The prisoner said while sitting next to the shorter brunette.

'This voice seems familiar' Edgar thought to himself. He turned around and saw the same man that got into prisoner about a year ago.

,,Luca Balsa, is that you?'' Edgar asked the taller male

,,Uh, yeah it's me. Did somebody tell you to your way...?

Luca's sentence was interupted by Edgar that kissed him on the lips without thinking twice. Luca pushed Edgar with force.

,,Wow, wow, wow, It's true that I am bisexual and you are highly attractive, but can we not rush things, pleace'' Luca said while standing up from the bench that he was sitting in.

,,Y-you don't know who I am?'' Edgar said while getting sadder. Several seconds remain in silence with the two males starring at each other.

,,Look, I remember almost nothing from my past life, so it can be possible that you were actually my boyfriend'' Luca explained while still looking straight at Edgar whose eyes started to form tears from the cornors of his eyes. 

Luca noticed how Edgar was getting sad so he decided to give him a test about himself.

Luca started to ask Edgar about his favorite things and the things he hated. After getting only right anwers from the painter's mouth he decided to start with more personal secrets until he reached stuff that nobody knew about.

When he got 90 percent right anwers he said ,, You are really my boyfriend'' 

,, Ha, I told you'' the painter said in excitment 

,,So are we a thing now, again?'' Edgar raised his voice with even more excitment, but his hapiness turned into sorrow once he heard Luca say.

,,Sorry sassy boy, but I have my eyes on a girl called Tracy. Like I said, I'm not entierly gay. It's true that we were something in the past, but as people say ,,The past is in the past'' I'm sorry once again'' Luca said with a bit of guild in his eyes.

Edgar left the garden without a word and Luca began to follow the shorter male...