Acception Or Rejection...

At that moment it was like ,,tonight or never'' for Edgar. The kiss lasted for 4 seconds, but Luca pulled out as soon as he realized what he was doing. 

The prisoner pulled the painter from him with force and jumped out of the bed as fast as he can. It was abvious Luca didn't like the kiss. Edgar got out of the bed too and his mood was ruined when he saw Luca's scared expression. The prisoner was shocked, but not in a good way.

,,W-what are you d-doing?'' Luca asked while looking straight at the shorter male

,,This is your second time doing that, stop please. I'm not interested in you in any kind of way''Luca continiued

Edgar was speechless, he wanted to cry out loud and yet he didn't want to show any weakness infront of him, so he just started to leave the room. The painter was stopped by Luca who insisted and said

,,I won't tell anyone about this, ok. You can still stay if you want''

Why would Edgar want to stay with a person that rejected his love two times already? 

,,The damage is already done, Luca! Please, leave me'' The Valden heir said with red and teary eyes. He shut the door open with a force and left the room facing his hurt back to Luca.

Everyone fell asleep early that night in the survivor's manor.

In the morning everyone was drinking tea with delicious toast and laughing with Luca who was the center of attention at that moment. 

Edgar woke up late, since he had a match in the evening. The painter did the usual things every survivor did, such as taking a shower and dressing up in their ususal outfits.

Once the painter arrived in the dining room, the laughing started. Everybody started to joke around, have fun and say things like.

,,Did you enjoy it, Eddie?''

,,Go for it, boooyyyy''

,,CUM''

,,Yeah, boyyy''

,,Ya'll are so adorable'' and things like that

The others saw it as a funny thing, but Edgar saw it as shaming and he said

,,Go ahead and keep making fun of me, attention seekers!''

Everyone looked at the painter shocked and some survivors gasped

,,But Eddie, that's not what we meant...''Vera said, but was cut off by Edgar,,SHUT UP, FRENCH SLUT'' 

Everyone at the table looked at him, but this time with fear and worry. Vera looked down on the floor and started to change her mood from happy to sad. Fiona slowly put her hand on her back and whispered to her that he didn't mean it.

After seeing Vera tear up, Luca had enough. 

,,If you wanna keep getting called names, then keep being the asshole you are'' the inventor called from the crowd of people.

,,Y-you told me that you won't tell anyone'' Edgar whispered in sad yet angry tone.

,,But I didn't...'' Luca got interupted by Edgar closing the door behind him on his way back to his dorm.

Luca sat on a chair and face palmed himself while crying and whispering ,,Why?''

Other survivors tried to comfort the poor prisoner, but there was no avail. 

The situation between Luca and Edgar got even worse. Poor Edgar didn't knew that this was the way people comfirmed confession. It was a bit weird, but sweet

Edgar spend hours into crying into his room that he didn't even notice it was already midnight. He had missed his match and he knew that the punishment is harsh, but Edgar didn't care at all

He had taken the worst decision-Kill himself

The painter slowly got down the stairs with slow yet noisy footsteps. Edgar took a kitchen knife and pointed it at himself. 

He started to stab his stomach mercylessly until he blacked out at the kitchen.

Edgar woke up in a bed, but it seemed that somebody is watching over him. It wasn't Emily nor Luca, but someone bigger.

When his vision got better he saw...

Leo/Hell Ember

Author's note:

Thank you so much for reading my book, following me and voting my story. I appreciate all your support. Sorry for keeping you waiting. School and homework are being bitches to me :'-(