Very First Match

It was already Edgar's 3th day in the manor. He hated this place as much as he hated Mr, Sarai. He wanted to go home, but he couldn't. The others explained that,,Whatever you do, you'll never be able to get back home again''. This place scared Edgar. And the fact that there was nobody he knew nor he can trust, he started to get introverted, but not shy.

The painter got annoyed pretty fast at the littlest thing. He always prefered to stay by himself in his room and paint his feelings on the white canvas, he always had his head up to show that he came from the Valden family, the painter also refused to talk to anyone, expecially about art since he was better than anyone at this

One day he heard a really loud knock on his door and decided to open

,,What the hell? Can't you knock properly, you idiot?'' the painter said while getting angry

,,Sorry, sorry. I just came by to send you this letter'' Victor said while getting excited

Victor handed the letter to Edgar. Edgar looked at it and saw:

Congratulations! You just got invited to a match

The baron of Oletus Manor had decided to invite you to your very first match

Match Information:

Map-The Red Church

Hunter-Sculptor

Survivors- Painter, ,,Prisoner'', Mechanic, Forward

Good, Luck :-)

,,It looks like you got your first match with one of the best hunters in the ,,game'' Tracy popped from Victor shoulders

,,What the fuck? Hunters? Are we their prays? Edgar gasped

,,Unfortunatly, but you aren't gonna die. They send us with rockets in the sky and even if you do...'' Tracy got interupted by Edgar that said...

,,I know, Emily explained everything. I rather die than rather staying here''

,,Uhm, I know it sounds weird, but you'll like the place sooner or later'' Emma shouted from her own dorm that wasn't far away from the painter's.

After breakfast the time was up. The four survivors prepared for the game and so the sculptor, Galatea. 

At the start of the match everything went crazy as soon as Galatea caught Edgar with a terror shock. Poor Edgar didn't know anything about terror shocks, since he almost few asleep at Emily's lectures.

But instead of getting chaired like usual, the blone let her pray, lay on the ground. As every hunter, she wanted to scare him as much as she can. 

Edgar layed there not moving a muscle. Nobody went to save him, since his teammates wanted to waste no time in saving and instead decoded three ciphers. 

The team managed to decode all the ciphers while Galatea kept searching for another survivor, but couldn't find any since the survivors knew how to hide. 

,,Open the gate, I'll save the others'' a message from Luca was send across the map.

Tracy and William were left alone to open the gate while Luca went to save Edgar.

Tracy opened the gate and decided to get out but William grabbed her hand

,,Tracy, can I talk to you for a moment?'' the musular man said while looking at the mechanic

The blone turned her full attention to him and listened. It was a confession, William had a crush on Tracy for already 9 months and he wanted her to know that.

While Tracy and William talked, Luca ran as fast as he can to save Edgar. As soon as Luca saw the painter laying on the floor bleeding, he picked him up in a bridal style and carried him at the same gate, that William made a confession right now.

Luca ran with Edgar in his hand, but what his eyes met wasn't the greatest.

,,Yes William, of course I wanna be with you'' Tracy shouted at the top of her lungs and kissed him

Since all the hunters love romance, Galatea had turned friendly at the view and decided to let Luca and Edgar go, even tho she had detention.

They all escaped, and yet still were back at the manor. That had happened atleast more than a 100 hundred times already. 

The four of them were back in the mannor, but Edgar was groaning and moaning in pain, in Luca's hands. Luca decided to make his way to Emily, since the shorter brunette was getting heavy and the moans and bleeding were getting out of hand.