The Break Up

William looked at Tracy with a strict look. She knew what was going to happen.

,,Tracy, I'm sure you know why we're here, you're a smart girl''Willam said while still holding Tracy by her hand.

,,But sweetpea, he's gay''Tracy answered while getting scared a little

,,Gays can flirt with the oposite gender too, Tracy!''

,,But why would he do that? There is no use''

,,Maybe he wants something from you'' The argument continued for around three minutes.While the couple talked in the garden, the painter and the prisoner stayed together in the dining room.

,,Hey, Eddie''

,,What do you want, Balsa?''Edgar asked rudely

,,I swear Edgar, I wasn't the one that told everyone about the night. Can you atleast forgive me and maybe hang out again?'' Luca said

,,Tch, why would I want to hang out with the likes of you?''Edgar asked and then left Luca all alone in the dining room. Luca started to cry a bit and curse himself for rejecting his loved one.

3 months later

Edgar and Tracy became best friends. The mechanic told everything to the painter. He was like an older brother that supported his younger sister, but everything changed one day. It was one of Edgar evil plans again

The Valden heir decided to ruin William's and Tracy's reletionship by making the forward ,,cheat'' infront of the mechanic. But how was he going to do that?

He decided to ask Vera for one of her outfits with the excuse,,I really need one of those beautiful dresses to paint them'' Of course Vera didn't resist and gave him the ,,Fatal Affection'' costume.

His plan was:

1.Invite Tracy and William in the garden at around five pm

2.Cosplay Vera with a veil on before the meeting

3.Go to the garden where the couple is

4.Go over to William and call him ,,sweetheart'' ,,darling'' and etc.

5.Make it seem like William is cheating

6.Dress in your usual clothing and comfort Tracy

7.A kiss happening ;-)

And his plan really worked. Vera a.k.a Edgar kissed the forward while letting out moans and chaging his voice to a female's. Tracy got upset at the sight. The forward tried to push her*him away. Vera(Edgar) escaped from the garden and immediatly went to dress himself up.

,,YOU DON'T WANNA GET CHEATED ON, AND YET YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH VERA!''

,,Tracy it's not what it looks like...''

,,THEN WHAT?''

,,She just came in my space without even asking...''

,,Stop with the lies, WILLIAM. You cheated, it was obvious from the very beggining!''

,,What? No!''

Tracy couldn't keep listening to William and went right towards her room where Edgar pretended to pass by. 

She ran and closed the door behind her right infront of Edgar's eyes. He opened the door slithly and eventually invited himself in and sat next to Tracy.

,,Hey, what's up? What happened? Edgar asked while playing dumb

,,W-William c-cheated on me''Tracy answered straight away.

,,I knew it from the very beggining, he's a cheater and nothing more. There are plenty of better man in the manor that would treat you way better. Why don't you find one?''Edgar said to make her feel better.

But instead of an answer, Edgar received a gentle yet a long kiss on the lips. Tracy kissed the brunette, that's what Edgar was waiting for from months. He kissed the blonde back. After around 30 seconds Tracy pulled back while blushing.

,,Aren't you gay?''Tracy asked him

,,No, I'm bisexual with preference of man. If I was gay, I would've rejected you by now''Edgar lied to the blonde. They kissed again, but at that time William oppened Tracy's door and what his eye met wasn't good at all. 

,,What are you doin', Edgar?For real, bro?''William asked

,,Serves you right, cheating peasant''Edgar answered rudly while he threw a peace of make up on him. It was obvious it was over between Tracy and William.

,,Go to your french slut, Ellis''Tracy said. She was getting angry, just by seeing the forward's face

,,F-Fine''Forward answered, mubling under his breath and crying.

Tracy and Edgar were now into a reletionship. William left the room upset. 

'That sissy boy! I'm sure it was his doing!' William thought to himself.

'I'll treat that arrogant person with his own medicine'the forward thought about Luca and what he can do with him that night.