The Night

Luca rushed after Edgar, who was devastated after what the prisoner said there.

'Who was even Tracy?' Edgar thought to himself while running to another isoleted place, but was stopped by Emily that held his hand immediadly after she saw him running away.

,,Edgar, I know you are scared, but I need to explain everything to you'' Emily said with a worried look on her face

,,J-just let me go, I wanna go home'' Edgar said while crying

,,If it was that easy, I would've done that two years ago'' Naib answered while getting mad with the bad memories and the hunters that hurt them daily.

Soon the whole survivor's manor gathered around the dinner table to listen and explain the rules along with Emily.

Emily introduced herself as ,,Emily Dyer, the nurse of the manor'' and started explaining the rules to the confused boy. After one hour of explaining, it was time to go to sleep.

,,Sorry Edgar, but since your arrival was so sudden and inexpected, your room is still not done yet, so you have to sleep in someone else's dorm'' Kurt said while looking at Luca

,,Hey, Luca is a nice guy so he can offer you to sleep in his'' Martha added

,,Oh uh, ok'' Luca answered while blushing a little

After the dinner everyone went into their rooms to sleep for the next day. Only the painter and the prisoner were left in the room. Luca decided to break the silence by saying

,,Follow me''. Edgar followed his roommate. When they reached the room Luca pulled a key out of his pocket and unlocked the door.

Luca's room was filled with unfinished inventions and tools. Most of them were all over the floor, so it was a mess. 

,,You must be pretty dirty from all the way. Why don't we take a shower? I'm crying for a shower too'' Luca said with a confident, yet tired voice. Edgar nodded and went straight to the shower room, he carefully took his clothes off, but what the painter didn't expect is Luca to do that as well.

Edgar blushed at the sight, Luca noticed him. The prisoner went right towards the painter and said,, There is no shame in two man sharing a shower''

,,Y-yeah, totally'' Edgar answered while still blushing. 

Luca turned the shower on and started carefully washing his body, Edgar did the same.

Their naked bodies touched several times. It seemed to Edgar that the shower lasted 2 hours, but in reality it only lasted around 10 minutes. 

The first one to leave was Luca. 

When Luca left, Edgar stayed there frozen. The same man that rejected him and admitted that he was bisexual, took a shower with him with no second thoughts. The painter was confused. 

After he was done with the shower, the painter noticed that there was no towel for him

'Baka, Luca' the painter thought to himself. Edgar decided to get out of the bathroom, the way he was, as a mother gave birth to him.

When he got out of the room still wet, he saw Luca crying over a picture. Luca heard the footsteps and turned around to see his roommate in his birth costume

,,Oh, I-I'm sorry Eddie *sniff* I forgot to gave you, your towel'' Luca said with teary eyes

Luca went over the closet and picked a nightdress for the painter. The taller brunette handed the shorter one the nightdress and said,,I-It's time to s-sleep''

Luca layed down and began to sleep. Edgar dressed up in his new nightwear and decided to go to the picture Luca was crying on.

On the picture the painter saw a photo with Luca and two more people. The one was a really muscular man with a football outfit and the other was a female with a really short blone hair.

'When did photos became colorful' Edgar thought to himself while looking at the photo

'Is that the Tracy girl Luca was talking about?' Another question popped into his head, and many more followed.

Finally, after 3 minutes Edgar decided to go to sleep along with Luca.

He layed next to his ex, they both slept together for the night.

That night brought some memories back to Edgar.