Edgar's Revenge

'Out of all people here, why Leo?' Edgar thought to himself while avoiding eye contact with him. Leo noticed how the painter was trying to avoid him. The factory owner decided to break the silence.

,,You know, we're not the same people we are on the battle field, Valden'' Leo said with a low, yet calm voice.

,,Why are you doing at the survivor's manor anyway?''Edgar asked rudly

,,Bro, we are not at the survivor's side at all''Leo anwered while looking and smiling at the smaller male.

Edgar eyes expanded and he decided to get out of there as soon as he saw hunters everywhere when he opened the door, but before he could go Leo spoke again.

,,You know...I have a story similar to yours and I know w-what is like to be in your shoes''Leo said while the corners of his eyes started to get wet. Edgar looked at him and asked in a high and serious tone

,,DID LUCA TELL YOU ABOUT THIS? HE CAN'T EVEN SHUT HIS SHITTY MOUTH!

Edgar left without even saying goodbye or atleast thank you. Leo was left alone in his room, looking at his daughter Emma's pictures and wishing for the third aniversery to come faster.

Edgar was still in bandages, walking angrily throught the hallways. No hunter dared to ask him anything, since that's what hunters do when some disrespectful stunner like Patricia and William ruined their match.

Luca didn't even care to pay him a visit nor any other survivors.He was ready to call them fools once he was back, but this time Edgar had other plans in mind.

He wanted to play it nice. He wanted to pretend that he was ok and pretend that he was someone else.

'I know this fool is still in love with that mechanic girl...I want my revenge. She'll be mine in a few weeks' the painter thought to himself while smirking.

The painter really had something in mind, but it was for sure no good.

When he finally reached the other side of the manor he went straight to the dining room. His eyes were met with William, Tracy, Luca and Martha.

They were playing a cards game. 

,,Oh Edgar, you're back''Luca said with uninterested look. Edgar just wanted to punch him right there, but he wanted to stick to his plan of making Luca in pain.

,,Ah yes, hi it's good to see you all, again'' Edgar said with a fake smile

Everyone looked shocked at him. This wasn't the usual Edgar they knew. They thought he was just gonna make them feel bad and call them fools for no reason.

,,Oh, if you are in a good mood, then you can play with us''Tracy said with a happy voice and a gentle smile

,,Sure, that would be great''Edgar answered with an interested voice. Edgar sat himself right next to Tracy, still with his bandages exposed. Edgar was shirtless at the time with a few bandages that hid half of his stomach, so it was easy for Tracy to notice his body structure.

,,Wow you have a nice body, Eddie''Tracy stated. Edgar smiled at the statement even tho he hated being called by his pet name. 

William immediatly noticed what Edgar was trying to do, but didn't mind since he knew that he was gay and would never fall in love with her, so the forward said

,,Edgar, can you put something on, please'' Edgar shook his head in agreement and went straight to his room. 

While the painter was gone William wanted Edgar to give him his own medicine and complimented Luca's style and hair. Luca blushed at the statement since nobody really called his style pretty.

When Edgar arrived he was wearing his Golden Ratio costume to show his back off to Tracy. Edgar sat next to Tracy, again and they started to play. 

During the cards game the painter gave glances at the mechanic so she could feel special and important. At the start of their cards game Edgar decided to untie the ropes on his back a little, so he can expose his back even more.

At one point William noticed Edgar eyeing Tracy so he said

,,Valden, why don't you focus on the game?''

Edgar did focus on the cards game, but soon lost so he didn't do anything but stay. Another idea came on his mind and he decided to get a card and throw it on the floor next to Tracy's legs.

His plan worked and the card flew right between her legs. Edgar leaned and streched his right hand to pick it up, but the ropes on his back untied even more causing his back and a bit of his butt to get revealed to everyone.

,,Oh HELL no''Martha said and walked off.

Tracy stared at the exposed part, because her and William had never done it before. In fact she was still a virgin herself. William quickly grabbed her hand and said in a serious tone:

,,Let's go, Tracy!'' 

Both William and Tracy went to the garden, Luca and Edgar stayed in the dining room.

Author's note:

Sorry for striking away from Edluca, but I want to make it as long as possible so there will be some drama.