Ch.19 The past is closer than it seems

Nadia’s POV:

“Hey Nadz, have you seen my phone?”

“Its on the table in the kitchen!”

“Weird, I don’t remember putting it there...Hey, who changed the background to my lockscreen on my phone??”

I burst into laughter. “Sorry Zayn haha.” It was a picture of him sleeping with the makeup on his face. Pretty priceless.

“Did I ever tell you how much of a badass you are?”

“Yeah.” At least he can finally admit to that.

“So what are we gonna do today?”

“Well it looks like the fans are all gone so I think I’m just gonna head back home with Ash.”

“Aw okay...oh and I’m picking you up at 6 because Niall and I are taking both of you to go play laser tag.” He smirks.

“Okay, sounds like fun, I will be ready.” I turn my head and see Ash giving Niall a long goodbye kiss. Zayn moves closer to me to say bye, he almost leans in to kiss me on the cheek but it turns into a hug instead. Sigh. At least it was like a three second hug though.

Ashley walks over with a big smile on her face, “You ready,” she asks.

“Yup, bye boys. See ya’ later Zayn.”

(car ride home)

“So anything new with you and Zayn?”

“Nope, but tonight should be fun! Hopefully.”

“Duhhh, especially because I’ll be there! We should go get some lunch and go shopping for an outfit to wear tonight!”

“Yesss, I definitely need an edgy outfit for tonight.” I declare.

“Sounds like a plan.” Ash says.

We arrive at the mall and Ashley is already ahead of me, “Nadz, oh my god look at this outfit. It definitely suits you and look, they have your size too.”

It was a black tank that said, ‘Youth gone wild’ written in gold letters.

“Yeah and I have the perfect jean vest to go with it! I’ll pair it up with some vans and I’ll be good to go.” I smile at Ashley.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/407083253792923817/ - Nadia’s outfit

After both of us found outfits, Ash dropped me off at my house and we said our goodbyes knowing we would see each other in the next two hours.  

I decided to braid my hair in a french braid and do simple makeup: face makeup, mascara, eyeliner and my favorite colored Baby Lips chapstick (Baby Lips Soothing Sorbet) just for a little color and also because I’m probably going to be really sweaty later after running around.